Tobacco Bonds Still Worthwhile In Spite of Hurdles, Analysts Say
- MAGNY Board Preps First Gathering for New Series. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;9/6/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33577, p6
The article reports on the preparations made by the Municipal Analysts Group of New York's (MAGNY) board of directors to host the first party and luncheon of their municipal bond market series with the theme "Restoring Trust" in New York in September 2011.
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p32
Provides information on municipal bond activities from March 18 to April 22, 2005 in the U.S. Venue of the meeting hosted by the Municipal Analysts Group of New York; Annual conference of the Government Investment Officers Association; Seminar for corporate trust professionals hosted by the...
- MAGNY Speakers: The More Information, the More Accurate the Pricing. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;10/25/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30754, p4
Highlights the luncheon meeting sponsored by the Municipal Analysts Group of New York held on October 22, 1999. Confidence on improvement of accuracy of municipal bond pricing evaluations through additional pricing disclosures; Description of methods used by analysts in pricing municipal bonds...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32040, p7
The article presents meetings related to municipal bond market. The Municipal Analysts Group of New York will hold a luncheon on Current Issues and Outlook for the Health Care Sector at the Yale Club in Manhattan on January 14. The Council of Development Finance Agencies will hold an advanced...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33272, p6
A calendar of events for the U.S. area in 2010 is presented which includes a luncheon of the Municipal Analysts Group of New York, a seminar of the California Debt and Investment Advisory Commission, and the National Municipal Bond Summit.
- Puerto Rico officials to speak at financial analysts conference in New York. Marquez, Carlos // Caribbean Business;9/21/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p6
The article reports on the importance of the municipal bond conference to be held in New York City on the planned bond issue for the Puerto Rico Aqueducts and Sewers Authority (PRASA). The event is sponsored by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts and the Municipal Analysts Group of New...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33212, p25
A calendar of events in the U.S. area from November 11-20, 2009 is presented including a Luncheon hosted by the Municipal Analysts Group of New York in Manhattan, New York City, an Introduction to Municipal Bond Credit Analysis organized by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts in...
- New MAGNY officers are announced. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p30
Reports on the election of officers of the Municipal Analysts Group of New York.
- Jefferson County, Ala.'s Ch. 9 Exit Puts Focus on GOs: Moody's. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/13/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34042, p1
The article focuses on the issue of Jefferson County's Chapter 9 bankruptcy which has focused on general obligation bondholder protections in Alabama. It informs about Jefferson County's bankruptcy having 4 billion dollars of debt and 30 percent of total county general fund revenues. Topics...