MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES
- CALENDAR. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/11/2014, Issue 324794, p11
A calendar of events for the U.S. in April 2014 is presented which includes Fresno Mini-Maker Faire, SHRM T/K Monthly Luncheon and Employee or Independent Contractor Tax Seminar.
- DATES. // Westchester County Business Journal;8/11/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 32, p37
A calendar of events in the Westchester County, New York area for August 2014 is presented which include a free seminar hosted by Orange Regional Medical Center, the luncheon of the Warwick Valley Chamber of Commerce, and a presentation that honors soldiers from American Revolution.
- CSPA Mid-Year Meeting To Ta ke Place May 8-11 in Chicago. // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Apr2012, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p104
A calendar of events for the U.S. for April-July 2012 is presented which includes a Personal Care Products conference, awards luncheon and Annual Scientific Seminar. INSET: Major Meetings at a Glance.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/26/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 43, p23
A calendar of two events for the Westchester County, New York area in November 2009 is presented such as the annual fall leadership reception and a luncheon.
- BIZ CALENDAR. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/6/2009, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p24A
A calendar of events for the Long Island, New York, area in February 2009 is presented which includes awards luncheon, property management seminar and elder law and estate planning seminar.
- CALENDAR. // Orange County Business Journal;12/6/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 49, p40
A calendar of events in California from December 7-15, 2010 is presented which includes the Networking Luncheon of the Huntington Beach Chamber of Commerce, the monthly meeting of the Orange County Flash Adobe User Group, and Pre-Employment Screenings Seminar of the Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce.
- CALENDAR. // Crain's Detroit Business;5/24/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p20
The article presents information on various business meetings and seminars in Detroit, Michigan. Meeting of the Women's Economic Club was on May 25. Business Opportunities for U.S. Companies in Canada Seminar was on May 26. On May 27 there was Women's Business Network Luncheon: Women's Impact on...
- Calendar. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/22/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 52, p18
A calendar of events for the business community in Grand Rapids, Michigan from January 6-27, 2009 including the Employers' Association seminar titled "Conflift Coaching," Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce Business Exchange Luncheon, and Ken Soper's Work Search Roundtable.
- CALENDAR. // Northern Colorado Business Report;3/12/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p13
A calendar of events for the Colorado area from March 13, 2010 to April 9, 2010 is presented which include the Community Character Lunch, Hairspray the Musical and Microsoft Excel 2007-Basic seminar.