Baptist on Watch
- Moody's Lowers Birmingham-Based Baptist Health to Baal. // Bond Buyer;6/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31899, p5
Reports that Moody's Investor Service has downgraded the long-term bond rating for Baptist Health System based in Birmingham, Alabama. Impact of the downgrade and the negative outlook on the firm's outstanding debt; Factors influencing the downgrading.
- Caution Should be Key for Russia and Investors. Iyer, Savita // High Yield Report;10/27/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p2
Supports the investors' cautious and prudent response to the decision of Moody's Investor Service to upgrade the foreign currency rating of Russia by two notches to Baa3.
- Moody's takes aim at issuer transparency. McDermott, Judy // Private Placement Letter;10/25/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p3
Reports that ratings service Moody's Investors Service Inc. will disclose the name of all issuers who decline the invitation to participate in the rating process in the United States. Moody's definition of non-participation in the rating process; List of entities located in Moody's Web site;...
- Despite IG Rating, There's No HY Rush to Get into Russia. S.H. // High Yield Report;10/27/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p1
Discusses the skeptical response of high yield investors to the decision of Moody's Investors Service to upgrade Russia to Baa3 and the implications of the rating for corporate bonds domiciled in the country.
- Nalco Will Boil Down to Pricing. S.H. // High Yield Report;10/27/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p1
Focuses on the reactions of investors to the Caa1 rating given to Ondeo Nalco's senior subordinated notes by Moody's Investors Service and the implications of the surprisingly low rating to the pricing of Nalco's jumbo $1.8 billion, four tranche dual currency high yield bond transaction.
- Moody's Spares NTL and Euro Investors With Ratings Action. Husband, Sarah // High Yield Report;8/27/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 34, pN.PAG
Reports on ratings assigned to NTL Communications Corp. by rating agency Moody's Investor Service Inc. as of August 27, 2001. Impact of the ratings on investors of European bond market; Reasons for downgrade of NTL Communications by the rating agency; Accusations made against rating agencies...
- TENNESSEE: NorthCrest Medical Affirmed. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/5/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32481, p37
The article reports on the affirmation of Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the Baa3 rating assigned to NorthCrest Medical Center. The move has affected the $36 million Series 1198 bonds issued through the Springfield Health & Educational Facilities Board. The company has affirmed that the...
- 2004 proving a banner year for CDO product. C.M.O. // Asset Securitization Report;11/15/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 44, p11
Reports on the status of the collateralized debt obligations (CDO) market in the United States. Growth of senior structured CDO; Ratings of CDO by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Investors' return to the CDO market.
- Moody's: Card Performance Looks Weaker, Outlook Dims. D. M. // Asset Securitization Report;4/14/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p14
The article reports on the status of delinquency and charge-off rates of credit cards. It is stated that credit card delinquency and charge-off rates remained their upward climb on a sequential basis in January 2008 according to the latest data gathered by Moody's Investors Service (MIS) Inc....