Junqua Leaves For UBS Financial
- George Boubouras. Fry, Elizabeth // BRW;5/8/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p64
The article profiles George Boubouras, head of investment and consulting at Australia-based financial services company UBS Financial Services Inc. His career milestones include launching UBS wealth management program in Singapore in 2003 and starting an alumni program in Singapore in 2004. The...
- A Correction. // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p2
Presents a correction to a front-page story about a UBS Financial Services Inc.'s report on states and sectors facing credit challenges due to slowing labor-force growth, published in the July 2005 issue of the periodical â€œThe Bond Buyerâ€.
- Friel Goes to UBS From Quick & Reilly. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p6
Announces the appointment of Dan Friel as UBS Financial Services Inc.'s first vice president and senior trader in the Northeast group. Friel's career history.
- UBS Creates Private Wealth Group. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Oct2003, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p20
Reports on the creation of the Private Wealth Services Group division by UBS Financial Services. Required investable assets from clients; Appointment of Michael Schweitzer and Anthony DeChellis to co-head the unit; Creation of similar units by Merrill Lynch.
- WHISPERS. // Asset Securitization Report;7/26/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 30, p1
Reports career developments related to securities as of July 2004. Appointment of Laurie Goodman and Chuck Mounts as global co-heads of a reorganized research group named Fixed Income Rates and Currency; Recruitment of David Liu as director of Mortgage Strategy Group of UBS Financial Services...
- UBS Will Be Book-Runner on Wisconsin's $1.3B Pension Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/05/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31692, p3
Reports on the selection of UBS Financial Services Inc. by Wisconsin administration to serve as book-runner on its upcoming sale of taxable pension revenue bonds. Purpose of the sale; Criteria for selection of UBS Financial Services Inc.; Selection made for other services by the state...
- WHISPERS. // Asset Securitization Report;2/14/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p1
Reports on career developments of executives in the U.S. financial service industry as of February 2005. Appointment of Glenn Costello as co-head of the RMS group at Fitch Ratings; Recruitment of five asset-backed professionals at Bear Stearns International Ltd.; Promotion of Milton Riseman as...
- EXECUTIVE APPOINTMENTS. // Money Management;10/27/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p43
Reports on career developments of several executives in the financial services industry. Responsibilities of Keith Foreman in the assumed post; Appointment of David Field as a senior portfolio manager of QIC; Designation of Bruce Cook to chair the board of Intech Corp.
- The continuing story. // Money Marketing;1/18/2012, p12
The article reports that firms and advisers in Great Britain are understandably focused on securing the qualifications needed to continue offering investment advice after 2012 as the Retail Distribution Review (RDR) implementation deadline approaches in January 2013. It is important for the...