Morgan Stanley Adds To Two Groups
- Bashneft names three IPO organizers, could choose two more by end 2013 - sources. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/20/2013, p1
MOSCOW. Nov 20 (Interfax) - Bashneft (MOEX: BANE) has named Morgan Stanley, Barclays and Sberbank CIB as the organizers of an IPO in the London Stock Exchange, two banking sector sources told Interfax.
- Morgan Stanley Hires Two to Beef Lip Housing, Higher Ed. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;5/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32373, p7
The article reports that Morgan Stanley has added a pair of executive directors to its public finance investment banking effort to build up a housing finance business and strengthen its presence in the higher education sector in the U.S. Ken Rogozinski and Lorrie Dupont are assigned to develop...
- Lisa Marsella Purtell. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;6/25/2004, Issue 323261, p15
Profiles Lisa Marsella Purtell, financial advisor and vice president at Morgan Stanley and the Marsella-Gibson Group. Education and career background; Skills and expertise in financial advising; Tips for women in business; Views about success and career development.
- Co-President Stephen Crawford Quits Morgan Stanley. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;7/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32172, p6
Focuses on the resignation of Stephen Crawford as co-president of Morgan Stanley in the U.S. Career development; Election of John Mack as successor to Philip J. Purcell as chairman and CEO; Economic indicators as of first half of 2005.
- Morgan Stanley's Devlin to Lead Public Finance Dept. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;5/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32131, p6
Reports on the decision of Morgan Stanley to promote Eugene Devlin from head of the public power group in the municipal department to become the head of the firm's public finance department. Predecessor; Plan by Devlin to continue serving as the head of the power group in addition to the...
- Canadian Court Blocks Ginormous BCE Buyout. // High Yield Report;5/26/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p3
The article offers news briefs related to marketing in the U.S. According to the author, David Flannery has been appointed by the Deutsche Bank to head the leveraged debt capital markets group in the Americas. Meanwhile, Morgan Stanley has cut its management which include individuals in its...
- Staying Ahead of the Curve. Reed-Woodard, Marcia // Black Enterprise;Jun2009, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p50
The article offers tips to executives on professional development during times of market volatility and job insecurity, according to Carla Harris, managing director at international investment firm Morgan Stanley. She asserts that executives have to prove that they are indispensable to the...
- Executive Moves. // Money Management Executive;7/5/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p5
The article offers news briefs related to executive changes in the U.S. Knight Capital Group Inc. hired five income traders and managers away from the Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. to create a new set of online and voice sevices for investment advisors. John C. Walters resigns as the president of...
- WHO'S NEWS. // On Wall Street;Mar2010, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p18
The article announces that Michael and John Gregg were hired by Merrill Lynch in its Birmingham, Alabama office, Carlos Van Maanen and Carlos Stolk were recruited by Morgan Stanley Smith Barney to join its Boca Raton, Florida office and John Menefee and Tom Meagher were hired by RBC Wealth...