A.G. Edwards Brings Back Hargrove to Expand Product Line
- GOING PLACES. // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/10/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p16
The article presents information on job changes by various executive officers in the field of architecture, construction, education, engineering and finance. Coral Co.'s Tony LaGruth has become the director of construction, Leanne van Beers-Werneke has become the associate director of marketing...
- School Superintendent Switches to A.G. Edwards. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31973, p6
Reports on the entry of finance executive Robert Regan as a banker and vice president of A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc., a finance company in East Lansing, Michigan Career background; Responsibilities in the firm; Statement of Don Elliot, manager of the Michigan public finance office, regarding the...
- Manage Your Career. Shaw, Geoff // NZ Marketing Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p43
No abstract available.
- Transitioning to a New Career. Hubler, Liz // Women in Business;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p38
Presents tips on making career changes. What to consider in performing a self-assessment; Skills that are critical to a worker's marketability in almost any field; Benefits of maintaining a professional network.
- The late show. Warren, Diana // People Management;02/25/99, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p64
Discusses the valuable lessons that could be learned from a major career change. Importance of taking continuing professional development (CPD) programs; Pieces of advice in formulating plans for CPD.
- Find Ways to Adapt to 'Radically Changing World' Owen, Ted // San Diego Business Journal;5/20/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p46
Presents views on managing radical change in jobs. Commitment to the job; Acceptance of ambiguity and uncertainty; Accountability of results.
- The grass isn't always greener. Jones, Chandrika M. // Black Enterprise;Nov98, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p54
Offers advice for employees on finding happiness within their chosen careers. Sample cases of employees switching to other careers; Importance of knowing why one was hired; Learning to communicate in the job environment; Listing one's accomplishments; Changing jobs; Changing professions.
- How can you make the most of a career break? // Bloomsbury Business Library - Get the Best from a Career Break;2005, piv
A quiz concerning career break is presented.
- Career Fear. Bried, Erin E. // Glamour;Jan99, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p82
Reveals the indications that a person is afraid of career commitment, from Linda Barbanel, author of `Sex, Money & Power.' Ways to improve one's position before making another change.