MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, April 14
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, February 23. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32077, p2
The article presents statistical data on economic indicators. Some of the indicators are consumer price index, government securities prices, municipal bond index, and others.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, May 18. // Bond Buyer;5/19/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32136, p2
The article provides information regarding the economic indicators for the United States economy. The Consumer Price Index (CPI) rose by 0.5 percent for April 2005. Statistics regarding the CPI excluding food and energy, government securities prices, municipal bond index, yields of government...
- Municipals End Day Little Changed; Illinois Issues $795 Million of GOs. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31844, p2
Focuses on the little change in municipal bonds with multi-million of general obligation bonds in Illinois. Worth of the general obligation bonds; Rate of inflation in the consumer price index; Projection on the economic indicators.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, July 14. // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p2
Presents charts on the municipal bond market and economic indicators in the United States as of July 14, 2005. Consumer price index; Initial jobless claims; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Munis End Week Flat to Slightly Weaker. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;6/16/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32900, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of June 13, 2008. Despite some gains in the Treasury market, the municipal market is noted to remain flat with yields and trading transactions almost maintaining their level. In related note, the consumer price...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, June 15. // Bond Buyer;6/16/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31906, p2
Presents United States economic indicators on June 15, 2004. Business inventories; Consumer price index; Empire State Manufacturing Index; University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; 30-day visible supply; TheMuniCenter List.
- Current trends. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;7/25/2003, p7
Provides information on comparison of economic indicators for the years 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003 in Canada. Decrease in total economic activity by 0.2 percent for April 2003; Information on consumer prices for goods and services for 2003; Reduction in merchandise exports in 2003.
- Bernanke Testimony, Data Leave Munis Unchanged. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/19/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32550, p2
The article highlights the activities in the municipal bond market in the United States on January 18, 2007. The municipal market remained unchanged. Federal Reserve Board Chairman Ben S. Bernanke's congressional testimony, and economic data released on January 18 had little impact on market...
- Economic notes. // Labor Law Journal;Jun74, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p385
Presents news briefs related to economic indicators of the U.S. Information on the rise in the consumer price index in April 1974; Reasons for decrease in the real earnings for April 1974; Information on the hourly earnings index.