Illinois Task Force Recommends Changes to State Transit Agency
- Deal preview: Illinois RTA ready to refund $103 million today. Keeton, Ann // Bond Buyer;09/18/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30233, p2
Reports on Illinois Regional Transportation Authority's sale of its 103.93 million of refunding bonds.
- Illinois Regional Transit Agency Holds Up Budget in Dispute. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/17/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31286, p3
Reports that the Regional Transport Authority of Illinois has failed to approve its 2002 budget. Dispute related to the Chicago Transit Authority's (CTA) inclusion of debt service payments in its capital spending budget; Efforts made by Valerie Jarrett, chairwomen of CTA to resolve the issue;...
- ILLINOIS. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/24/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33271, p9
The article reports that the Illinois Regional Transportation Authority informed that additional service cuts are imminent if the state does not make good on $250 million in aid payments owed to the agency.
- Illinois Regional Transportation Authority passes budget, will seek bonding cap raise. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;12/15/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30292, p34
Announces that on December 12, 1997, a $780.8 million fiscal 1998 budget was passed by board members at Illinois' Regional Transportation Authority (RTA), with not bonding. Operations of Chicago Transit Authority buses and rail systems by the RTA; Concerns of RTA officials about the possible...
- Illinois RTA Will Narrow Balance To Aid Struggling Service Boards. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p4
Reports on the proposed use of $34 million by Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) of Illinois, to solve the financial problems of its two service boards Chicago Transit Authority and Pace suburban bus service. Effect of the proposal on the end balance of RTA's budget for 2003; Financial...
- Illinois Transportation Agency Readies Scaled-Down Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31351, p35
Reports the sale of general obligation debt by the Illinois Regional Transportation Authority (RTA). Role of bonds in the strategic capital improvement program; Acquisition of reimbursement from the state through grants by RTA; Proceeds of the bond issue.
- Illinois Transportation Board OKs $410 Million in Deals. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31510, p3
Reports that the board of north-eastern Illinois' Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) approved the sale of up to 410 million dollars of revenue bonds as of November 2002. Factors influencing the approval; Competitive deals in which the authorization would be divided; Source of debt service...
- Illinois Regional Transportation Agency High on Swaps. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/27/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31541, p3
Reports on floating-to fixed rate swap agreement of Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) of Illinois in connection with a $148 million 1996 advance refunding. Plans of including some lower cost floating-rate debt in the portfolio of RTA; Terms and conditions of the swap agreement of RTA with...
- Illinois RTA Readies $100 Million of GOs While Waiting for State Aid. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/27/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33539, p5
The article reports on the plan of the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) of Illinois to take competitive bids for 100 million dollars of general obligation (GO) refunding bonds.