Georgia Eyes $4.5B of Debt For Highways
- Washington State to Competitively Sell $720M of GO Debt. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p5
Reports on the plan of Washington to sell 720 million dollars of general obligation bonds. Structure of the bonds.
- Washington, L.A., and N.Y.C. Deals Break July 4th Fast. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p6
Reports on expected bond deals in the U.S. in July 2004. Structure of the bonds that will be issued.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Provides data on visible bond supply in the United States as of August 19, 2005.
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Aug. 18, 2005. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Provides information on plain/insured general obligation bond yield curves in the United States as of August 18, 2005.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32129, p30
The article presents a list of bonds in Southwest states in the U.S. It provides some related information: issuer, purpose, amount, approval status, underwriter choice, and expected safe date. The states covered are: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- Debt Planned to Pay Court Settlement, Michigan City Says. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p3
Announces the plan of Sterling Heights in Michigan to issue judgment funding bonds to pay a pre-trial settlement the city has reached with Freedom Hill Ampitheater. Expectation made to the City Council to approve the final structure of the bonds at its meeting on May or June of 2004; Amount of...
- Lehigh Co., Pa., Outlook Positive. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p2
Reports on the rating of Lehigh County, Pennsylvania's general obligation bond.
- Bond Plans Abound as New England States Restore Fiscal Health. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p34
Reports on bond plans of states and state authorities in northern New England. Bond issuance in the region.
- Brazil Issues New Bond. // Latin America Financial Alert;6/16/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the 10-year bonds issued by Brazil in June 2003. Price of the bonds; Significance of the bonds.