Slowing High-Speed Rail
- Raleigh Borrows. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p25
Reports on the sale of combined enterprise revenue bonds in a deal expected to be bolstered by strong credit ratings in Raleigh, North Carolina. Specification of the bond ratings by leading rating agencies; Improvement of the city's water and sewer system seen as the destination for the bonds;...
- Madison, N.J. GOs Raised To AAA By S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p2
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has said that it has raised its rating on the Borough of Madison, New Jersey's outstanding general obligation bonds to AAA from AA-plus based on the borough's continued strong financial performance and position with ongoing revenue-generating...
- Lehigh Co., Pa., Outlook Positive. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p2
Reports on the rating of Lehigh County, Pennsylvania's general obligation bond.
- Bond Plans Abound as New England States Restore Fiscal Health. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p34
Reports on bond plans of states and state authorities in northern New England. Bond issuance in the region.
- Brazil Issues New Bond. // Latin America Financial Alert;6/16/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the 10-year bonds issued by Brazil in June 2003. Price of the bonds; Significance of the bonds.
- Bond Questions Remain. Zwilling, James // Inside Tucson Business;5/17/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 46, p1
Reports on the possible approval of a county bond package in Pima County, Arizona. View of county administrator Chuck Huckelberry that adjustments to the secondary property tax will remain unchanged if voters approve the bonds; Identification of the current secondary tax rate; Argument of...
- Wall Street Takes Notice of Louisiana. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p1
Reports that the state of Louisiana will sell general obligation bonds to interested investors. Assignment of A-plus ratings to the deal; Rates the GOs will yield when they are due many years from now; Issue on the rapid loss of wetlands.
- Fitch Raises to AAA Maryland Loan Fund. // Bond Buyer;1/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32055, p2
This article reports about bond rating granted to Maryland Loan Funding by Fitch Ratings Inc. Fitch Ratings said it upgraded the Maryland Water Quality Financing Administration's $96.6 million of outstanding revolving loan fund revenue bonds to AAA from AA. The rating outlook is stable. The...
- U.S. TREASURY BONDS. // Caribbean Business;8/19/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p64
Provides information on the United States treasury bonds. Maturity; Yield.