Three N.J. Utilities to Sell $510 Million of Taxable Bonds
- EFFECTS OF FEDERAL VOLUME CAPS ON STATE AND LOCAL BORROWING. Kenyon, Daphne A. // National Tax Journal;Dec91 Part 1, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p81
In response to the explosive growth in private activity bond volume beginning in the 1970s, the Tax Reform Act of 1986 imposed state-by-state limitations (volume caps) on the issuance of most private activity tax-exempt bonds. Private activity bonds help finance mortgages, industrial development...
- Georgia Eyes $4.5B of Debt For Highways. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p1
Announces the launch of the plan of Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue that will allow the state to sell billions of dollars' worth of bonds over the next six years. Reason why the governor called the plan "Fast Forward;" Caution that must be exercised in determining how long the Garvee bonds will...
- ebitda. // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p81
Information on the term "E-bonds" is presented. It refers to saving bonds.
- Upgraded Missouri City, Tex., Sets $36M for Infrastructure. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;8/29/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 92951, p4
The article reports on the Missouri City, Texas' plan to set $35.6 million of general obligation (GO) debt for its infrastructure expansions. The suburb will issue nearly $21.1 million of GO bonds and $14.5 million of combination tax and revenue certificates of obligation. The debt is structured...
- Ohio Health System's Sale Backed by LOC and Its Own Funds. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p30
Reports on the issuance of variable-rate hospital facility bonds by Summa Health Systems in the state of Ohio. Total amount of bonds issued by Summa Health Systems; Prices of the Series A and Series B bonds; Uses of the bond proceeds.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31936, p30
Presents a chart on the invisible supply of bonds in the southeast, compiled as of July 29, 2004. State education capital outlay bonds in Florida; Atlanta, Georgia revenue bonds; State Garvee bonds in Georgia.
- BENCHMARK BONDS. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/8/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 29, p19
Presents a chart concerning the benchmark bonds of several countries as of November 8, 2004. Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Colombia; Ecuador.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;9/29/2014, p7
A chart is presented that shows negotiated note sales as of September 29, 2014.
- New York's Suffolk County Taking Its Turn at Market. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/26/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31997, p7
The article reports that Suffolk County will be the latest New York county in the market when it sells $32.8 million in public improvement serial bonds along with $55 million in tax anticipation notes. Moody's Investors Service said in a report late Friday that it was putting Suffolk County's...