DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS
- Report: State and Local Issuance Doubled Between '96 and '02. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;10/6/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32233, p5
Reports that annual tax-exempt governmental bond issuance has almost doubled between the year 1996 and 2002 in the U.S. Cause of the increase of annual private-activity bond issuance; Use of governmental bonds to finance public projects; Assessment of types of private activities qualifying for...
- Shreveport Readies Record Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/7/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33545, p1
The article announces the sale of Shreveport's 81.5 million dollar-worth of general obligation (GO) debt which is set on July 12, 2011 in Louisiana. It notes that this GO debt is part of the city's 175 million dollars bond program. It projects that the city will have 224 million dollars in its...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32011, p33
This article presents statistical information related to the U.S. bond market.
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Dec. 16, 2004. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32033, p29
The article presents statistical information on local government bonds in Northeastern region of the U.S. Yields reflect insurance on all of the districts bonds.
- Friday's Data. // Bond Buyer;1/25/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34448, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 101 23/32 to yield 2.06, down 11/3230-year: 103 15/32 to yield 2.83, down 20/32 Municipal BondIndex 128 13/32, down 9/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 01/25) Total: $8.182 billion, down $338.0 millionCompetitive: $2.854 billion, up $64.9...
- Munis Soften, Treasuries Down Again; Market Girds for Employment Data. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p2
Highlights trends in the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 2, 2004. Total amount of new issues sold in the market; Expected release of the May employment report, and its implications for the bond market; Expected increase in May payrolls; Repricing of serials; Total amount of...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, June 2. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p2
Presents a chart on the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 2, 2004, which includes government securities prices and the Municipal Bond Index.
- SEC Issue New Muni Data. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;7/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31917, p1
Reports on the release of data related to municipal bond market by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Dominance of few dealers in trading in the market; Variation in the prices among dealers for the same securities; Amount of derivatives being issued.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p6
Presents some statistics on derivatives and structured bonds in the United States. Bond Market Association municipal swap index; Index-linked municipal bond swaps; Swap rates versus bond yields.