NEWS IN BRIEF
- Treasury Slates Auction Paydown. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to pay down $4.567 billion at its weekly auction of discount bills by selling $23 billion to replace maturing securities.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.545%, 4.610%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32343, p2
The article reports on the tender rates result for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department. The three-month treasury bills have increased its rate compared to the previous result. The six-month treasury bills have also maintained a high rate. The median bid for the...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $13B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p2
The article reports on a statement by the U.S. Department of the Treasury that it would sell $11 billion of discount bills on December 20, 2005. The 28-day bills are expected to pay down $13 billion and refund $24 billion of maturing bills.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.960%, 4.970%. Smith, Nicole // Bond Buyer;9/6/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32460, p2
The article reports on the decline of the tender rates of the U.S. Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills to 4.970 percent. Prices for the 91-day discount bills were reported to be 98.772764 and 97.512667 for the 182-day discount bills. Tender at high rates were given to be...
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31929, p2
Reports on the issuance of four-week discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. Amount of fund that will be generated from discount bills; Issue date of the bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Pay Down $2B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32231, p2
Reports on the decision of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to sell millions-worth of four week discount bills.
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.025%, 0.070% High Rates. // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
Tender rates for the Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were mixed, as the three-months incurred a 0.025% high rate, unchanged from 0.025% the prior week, and the six-months incurred a 0.070% high rate, up from 0.060% the week before.
- Weekly T Bills Co At 2.870%, 3.085%. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32124, p2
The article reports that tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount treasury bills have fell. Coupon equivalents were 2.931% and 3.177%, respectively. The price for the 91-day treasury bills was 99.274528, and 98.440361 for the 182-day treasury bills.
- Treasury to Pay Down $7B With 4 Week Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32124, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has said that it will sell US$8 billion of four-week discount treasury bills. The 28-day bills will pay down US$7 billion and refund US$15 billion of maturing bills.