SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/1/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 17, p47
The article presents a list of planned new offerings in the debt section that have been registered with the Securities Exchange Commission in the U.S. including the Archstone-Smith Trust, Development Bank of Japan, and Wells Fargo Asset Securities.
- Alexion Stock Sketches New Buy Pattern. VINCENT MAO // Investors Business Daily;8/27/2014, pB08
The article reports on the modified stocks buying setup for pharmaceutical company Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc. in 2014.
- Learn The ABC's Of 3 Top-Ranked Biotech Stocks. ALISSA WILLIAMS // Investors Business Daily;3/20/2015, p00
The article offers information on the top three performing stocks in biotechnology industry including of Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Biogen Idec, and Celgene.
- TIMING IS EVERYTHING. Ursery, Stephen // National Real Estate Investor;Jun2002, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p12
Discusses the acquisition of an apartment building in Manhattan, New York City by real estate investment trust (REIT) Archstone-Smith in May 2002. Value of the acquisition; Speculations on the price paid by the company for the building; Views of several REIT analysts on the acquisition.
- Archstone-Smith's Earnings Decline. // National Mortgage News;5/13/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p15
Announces the decline in the earnings of Archstone-Smith in Denver, Colorado. Formation of the company through the merger of Archstone Communities and Charles E. Smith; Factors contributing to the decline.
- Archstone - Smith SWOT Analysis. // Archstone - Smith SWOT Analysis;Mar2006, p1
Presents a profile of Archstone-Smith Trust, an apartment real estate investment trust firm based in Englewood, Colorado. Financial performance for the fiscal year ended December 2005; Number of employees; Strengths and weaknesses; Business opportunities and threats.
- Company Overview. // Archstone - Smith SWOT Analysis;Mar2006, p4
Provides information on Archstone-Smith Trust, an apartment real estate investment trust firm based in Englewood, Colorado. Increase in 2005 revenues; Net income in 2005.
- Alexion Pharma's. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/12/2014, pA02
The article reports on the price target of American pharmaceutical company Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc. which raised to $202 from $185 in March 2014 with shares decline by 2.3%.
- Stocks Remain Near Session Highs; Apple Goes Positive On Target News. NANCY GONDO // Investors Business Daily;10/2/2015, p00
The article reports on the performance of several stocks in the U.S. as of October 2, 2015 which remained near session highs in the final hours of trading which include automobile firm Chevron Corp., biotechnology firm Celgene, and pharmaceutical firm Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc.