SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- Ailing IntraBiotics Investigates Options. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/18/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p5
Reports on the efforts of IntraBiotics Pharmaceuticals Inc. to review alternatives for further development of the company. Antimicrobial drug that is being developed by IntraBiotics for the prevention of ventilator-associated pneumonia; Increase in stocks of the company; Options for...
- BMI VIEW: MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/8/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 29, p3
Presents updates on the equities market of Bahrain and Egypt as of November 2004. Factor that influence the increase of Egypt's equities; Performance of Bahrain's stock market.
- MONEY MATTERS. // Black Enterprise;Sep2009, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p28
The article presents answers to a reader asking about the absence of articles in "Black Enterprise" magazine about stocks chosen by experts.
- MARKET INDEXES: Russell 1000 + Russell 2000 = Russell 3000. // Pensions & Investments;12/25/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p40
Reports on the performance of various equities traded in the United States for periods ended November 30. United States and international equities; Growth; Value.
- City investment stock dries up. // Estates Gazette;4/17/2004, Issue 416, p36
Reports on the decline in investment stocks in London, England as of April 2004. Value of the property available for sale; Total stock figure; Decrease in the quarterly investment transactions in the last quarter of 2003.
- Investment Commentary. Preston, James E. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/04/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p29
Focuses on the types of stock investing, value and growth. Advantages and limitations of the two styles for investors; Combination of the styles; Characteristics of stocks under value investing and growth investing.
- MARKET WATCH. // Orange County Business Journal;3/14/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p10
Presents charts depicting the performance of Orange County, California stocks for the week ending March 10, 2005. Best and worst performing stocks of the week; Local companies with $1 billion or higher market cap; Companies with $25 million to $1 billion market cap.
- Home - grown values. Dowling, Julianne // Money Management;3/9/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p22
The article reports on the investments in Australian share-based funds. The All Ords rose 16.18 percent in 2005 compared to 22.63 percent in 2004. 75 percent of the growth in equities occurred in the second half of 2005. Winner stocks were mostly in the top 20. It reflects the institutional...
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p54
Lists several planned new equity offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission since February 2004 but have not yet come to market. Filing type; Number of shares filed; Profile of companies involved in the equity offerings.