INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p44
Offers developments on investment banking in retail trade as of March 1, 2004. Global healthcare underwriting volume; Syndicated loans; Global debt; Global equity deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p48
Presents statistics on retail stocks as of April 2003. Global underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 47, p44
Presents charts and a graph on global retail underwriting volume of investment banks as of December 1, 2003.
- RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/6/2005, Vol. 72 Issue 22, p44
The article presents tables on investment banking in retail underwriting. Triarc Cos. Inc. has agreed to acquire RTM Restaurant Group Inc., operator of 775 of Triarc's 3,500 Arby's restaurants, for $175 million in cash plus stock and the assumption of $420 million in debt and prepayment...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p52
Presents information on global retail underwriting volume as of September 22, 2003. Global volume by product; Top new issues bookrunners in the U.S.; Top global new issues bookrunners.
- Splitting Up the Street. Kahn, Jeremy // Fortune;10/28/2002, Vol. 146 Issue 8, p30
Discusses the possibility that stock research may be separated from investment banking. Dilemma over how banks will satisfy regulators and support research departments; Use of stock analysis as a marketing tool to attract investment-banking clients; Settlement proposal that New York State...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p46
Presents an overview of the investment banking database in the U.S. in 2004. Common stocks; Convertible stocks; Taxable municipals; JP Morgan Chase; Morgan Stanley; Citigroup.
- Garmin Downgraded As Fitness Watch Threat Rises. REINHARDT KRAUSE // Investors Business Daily;4/6/2015, p00
The article reports that the global positioning system (GPS) device maker Garmin was downgraded by the investment bank Citigroup to sell due to the competition faced by the former from fitness watches. Topics discussed include flat stock of Garmin in midday trading, the statement of analyst...
- A Wild Retail Ride in M&A. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p11
Reports that a few banks that have lingered in the second tier of retail merger and acquisition (M&A) activity have zipped to the head of the class as of March 2004 due to signs pointing to a boom in retail sector M&A in 2004. Expectations that the M&A boom will come from retailers taking...