INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 45, p46
Presents data on the investment performance of the real estate sector in the United States, as of November 15, 2004. Citigroup; J.P. Morgan Chase; Wachovia; Deutsche Bank; Friedman Billings Group; Morgan Stanley.
- Deutsche Bank, European Peers Rebound On Bond Buyback Talk. CIARAN MCEVOY // Investors Business Daily;2/10/2016, p1
The article reports that Deutsche Bank is considering plan for an emergency buyback in senior bonds which triggers pressure among several banks such as HSBC, Barclays, and Banco Santander. Topics discussed include the increase in the bank's shares, the involvement of the contingent convertible...
- THE OTHER REAL ESTATE BOOM. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/23/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p30
The real estate boom is finally coming to the equity markets. A handful of real estate companies are set to go public in the coming weeks, and secondary stock offerings may begin to rise. In the next two weeks, two companies-Maguire Properties and American Financial Realty Trust-are expected to...
- EURO LOUNGE. // EuroProperty;2/18/2013, p14
The article offers updates related to real estate business in Europe which include the departure of Great Britain from the European Union and the sale of the Spanish real estate assets of Deutsche Bank AG.
- Deutsche Bank. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/20/2014, pA02
The article reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank AG to raise around $11 billion by selling its shares. Topics discussed include the effort of the bank to raise money to fund its investment banking expansion in the U.S. and as a preparation for the European stress tests, and 1.2% to 41.66 decline...
- Investment Banking Is Seen Hiking Deutsche Bank Results. Steinborn, Deborah // American Banker;5/4/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 84, p26
Highlights the news about the effect of investment banking on Deutsche Bank's financial performance.
- Breach of Principle: The FSA on Deutsche Bank. // Securities Industry News;5/1/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p6
Presents an excerpt from the official notice of action by the U.S. Financial Services Authority against Deutsche Bank related to the bank's sale of ordinary shares in Scania AB.
- Deutsche Bank Mulling Sale of $11B in Stock. // American Banker;9/10/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F335, p15
The article discusses the possibility that financial service provider Deutsche Bank AG may sell stock in an attempt to raise $11.4 billion.
- MACKLOWE'S APPLE TURNS ROTTEN. // Estates Gazette;9/6/2008, Issue 835, p51
The article deals with the fall of New York real estate tycoon Harry Macklowe's empire. Deutsche Bank foreclosed on a $510 million loan secured by Macklowe's property company to build on the former site of the Drake Hotel between 56th Street and 57th Street. Earlier in 2008, he was forced to...