INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS
- Chase Rise Seen Waiting for Upturn in the Market. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;2/21/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 35, p20
Reports the decline of shares of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. in New York City. Contribution of Morgan Chase's investment banking on revenues; Influence of economic problems on the shares decline; Consolidation of J.P. Morgan & Co. and Chase Manhattan in 2000.
- Quick Takes. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/21/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p5
The article offers news briefs related to investment in the U.S. The net income of J. P. Morgan Chase and Co. from investment banking dropped 21 percent in the fourth quarter. The securities and banking unit of Citigroup Inc. saw its fourth-quarter revenues decrease from the third quarter in...
- Bankers' Clout, Tops in Converts. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/14/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p11
Reports on the procurement of top three spots by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Citigroup and Banc of America Securities in the U.S. convertible league tables for the first quarter of 2003. Statistics of dealings done by the three banks; Decline in the first quarter 2003 convertible dealings from...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p56
Presents an overview of investment banking and underwriting in telecommunications in the U.S. in 2004. Common stocks; Convertible stocks; Taxable municipals; Citigroup; JP Morgan Chase; Deutsche Bank; UBS.
- JP Morgan Multi-Asset Income adds to European equities. Morris, Pamela // Fundweb;6/4/2013, p4
The article reports on the European equity income of JP Morgan which increased to 12.5 percent at the end of May 2013. JP Morgan Client Portfolio Manager Rob Worthington identifies Great Britain and Europe as very good dividend paying names. He sees good opportunities for yield within European...
- Showdown. Nash, Jeff // Money;Feb2003, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p46
It was a lousy 2002 for both Citigroup and J.P. Morgan Chase. Citigroup took the lion's share of blame for all that's wrong with Wall Street research, while J.P. Morgan saw billions of dollars in corporate and international loans go bad. Now shares of both companies are trading at roughly the...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/21/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 40, p56
Presents several charts depicting FIG in investment banking. Offer of Goldman Sachs to former star telecom analyst Jack Grubman; Earnings of Citigroup Inc.; Financial performance of J.P. Morgan Chase.
- Bad Situation Looking Worse for Citi and JPM. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;7/24/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 140, p1
Reports on decline in share prices of Citigroup Inc. and J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. following the U.S. Senate hearings on companies' alleged involvement in the collapse of Enron Corp. Speculations regarding further downfall in the share prices of the two companies; Market opinion on the longterm...
- Citi's Price Climbs on Talk of Payout Hike. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;5/29/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 102, p20
Stock prices of financial services company Citigroup Inc. increased on May 28, 2003 due to rumors that it was poised to boost its dividend by as much as 50%. Citi's stock price rose despite news that Citi could face more litigation over its dealings with bankrupt energy trader company Enron...