THE IPO 100
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;1/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p6
The article offers information on the public offering closed by Corcept Therapeutics Inc. for net proceeds of approximately 41.9 million U.S. dollars.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 14, p58
Reports on initial public offerings in the U.S. as of April 5, 2004. Arbor Realty Trust; Lydian Trust; Strategic Hotel Capital; TriMars; Duff & Phelps Global Utility Fund; Senomyx; Worldspan Technologies; Calamos Global Total Return Fund.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p45
Presents an overview of the market performance of initial public offerings in the U.S. in 2004. CrossTex Energy; Jed Oil; Marchex; Eyetech Pharmaceuticals; Bakers Footwear Group; Daystar Technologies.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 123, p2
This section offers news briefs on corporate financings including the pricing by Corcept Therapeutics Inc. of an underwritten public offering of common stock, agreements signed by Neuralstem Inc. to sell 10 million U.S. dollars of units, and a plan by Palatin Technologies Inc. to raise two...
- PIPELINE. Bergquist, Erick; Hochstein, Marc; Shenn, Jody // American Banker;3/4/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 43, p17
The article presents news related to the financial services industry in the U.S. as of March 04, 2004. HomeBanc Mortgage Corp. has decided to go public as a real estate investment trust. The Mortgage Bankers Association reported on Wednesday that its index of refinancing applications jumped 5.1%...
- Russell cuts five, adds three Long Island firms. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/18/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 26, p6A
Reports on the companies added and dropped to the Russell 2000 Index in Long Island, New York. Performance of financial services firms in the index; Approval for Arbor Realty Trust, Smithtown Bancorp Inc. and Lifetime Hoan Corp. to join the ranks; Basis of the largest 1,000 companies on market...
- Pharmasset, Corcept Offerings Buck Discount, Trading Trends. Boggs, Jennifer // BioWorld Today;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the launch by Pharmasset Inc. and Corcept Therapeutics Inc. of their public offerings in the U.S. on January 21, 2011. The move came after the 91.2 million U.S. dollars of offering of American Depository Shares made by Amarin Corp. plc at a discount of 1.5 percent. Interim...
- Arbor closes on $27M in bridge loans. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/9/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p15A
Reports that Arbor Realty Trust funded a bridge loan for a multifamily complex in Tampa Florida. Amount of the loan; Terms of the transaction.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/14/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 24, p33
Presents figures relating to the aftermarket performance of stocks in 2004. Performance of initial public offerings (IPO); Stock offerings; Figures for the stocks of Jed Oil and Daystar Technologies.