New Faces in Q1 Leveraged Loans
- Overall, Loans Slide 13% in Q3. Hintze, John // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p34
Focuses on the continued decline of syndicated loans in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2003. Factors influencing the increase of leveraged lending; Decline of institutional spreads; Influence of tight spreads on the generation of refinancing; Top overall bookrunners.
- LOANS BATTERED BY ECONOMY, WAR. Hintze, John // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/14/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p46
Reports on a decline in the syndicated loan market in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2003. Comparison between the bookrunner's overall loan volume, volumes of leveraged and investment-grade loans and total quarterly volume for the year 2002 and 2003; Effect of economic conditions on the...
- Syndicated Loans Flex with Market Flux. Stuart, Scott // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p1
Presents information on the syndicated loan market in the United States. Leverage in syndicated loan prices; Flexible pricing of syndicated loan transactions; How the loan structures increased the uncertainty about the financing for mergers and acquisitions.
- Syndicated Loans Issued for M&A Dip: Hand in Hand with Malingering M&A Market, Syndicated Issuance Slips. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/9/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 27, pN.PAG
Reports on a decline in mergers&acquisitions-related (M&A) syndicated loan issuance in the U.S. for first half of 2001. Comparison of syndicated loan issuance in the first half of 2001 with that in 2000; M&A companies responsible for decline in syndicated loan issuance; Impact of the decline on...
- Syndicated Loans for M&A Continue to Slide. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/14/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p1
Reports that syndicated loans for merger and acquisitions continue to slide in 2002. Statistics gathered by Thomson Financial; Reason for the continued decline of syndicated loans; Factors that affect the syndicated loan market.
- Syndicated Loans for M&A Dip in First Half. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/1/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the decrease in merger and acquisition-related syndicated loan issuance in the U.S. for the first half of 2002.
- M&A drives loan market to `a totally new level' in 1999. Phadungchai, Naruth // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/24/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p16
Focuses on the impact of merger and acquisition activities on the syndicated loan market in the United States in 1999. Concept called enabling currency; Structural shift of the loan market; Commercial and investment banks' anticipation of the expected types of financing that will be coming into...
- Manitowoc Loan Launches. J. N. // Bank Loan Report;4/16/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p2
Reports on the launch of syndicated loans backing the acquisition of Potain crane unit by Manitowoc Co. from Legris Industries.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: U.S. M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/5/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 31, p18
Presents charts and graph depicting the merger and acquisitions in the U.S. as of August 2002. Percentage of the target public deals; Amount of syndicated loans; Target acquisitions of the company.