INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER
- Preaching to the Convertibles: Markets Find New Favorite. Beasley-Murray, Benjamin // Global Finance;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p44
Reports on the trends in the global equity capital markets. Secondary stock offerings; Issuance of multi-million dollar convertible bonds; Generation of corporate insider profit. INSET: THE STRUGGLE TO RECOVER.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p20
Presents an overview of investment banking and private equity transactions in the U.S. in 2004. Common stocks; Convertible stocks; Straight debt; Taxable municipals; Corporations.
- Monthly Roundup. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/15/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 15, p85
Presents charts depicting underwriting by security type in the U.S. Amount of convertible bonds; Number of mortgage-backed issues; Average size of common stock deals.
- 'With-profits are beating the bear'. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;2/6/2003, p84
Reports that with-profits bonus cuts have been great compared with the slump in equities in Great Britain. Comparison of investment returns between with-profits policies and the stock market; Role of strong performance of life companies in insulating investors from the falling stock market.
- Convertibles: You can run, but you can't hide. Simons, Howard L. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Jun2001, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p38
Focuses on convertible bond as a combination of a bond and a long-dated call option or warrant. Maintenance of the convertible value; Deterioration in the stock market; Relationship between the convertible bond and treasury yield.
- Placement of Implats US$ and ZAR convertible bonds. // World Mining News;4/10/2013, p7
The article reports on the placement of Implats U.S. dollars and South African Rand convertible bonds, announced of February 15, 2013. It notes that implats issued 1.0% convertible bonds are due on February 2018 in a nominal amount of 200 million U.S. dollars. Application for admission to...
- ZWIÄ„ZKI RYNKOWEJ WYCENY AKCJI I OBLIGACJI ZAMIENNYCH NA AKCJE -- ANALIZA SEKTOROWA NA GIEÅDZIE PAPIERÃ“W WARTOÅšCIOWYCH W TELAWIWIE. Marszałek, Jakub // Research Papers of the Wroclaw University of Economics / Prace N;2012 Part 2, Issue 267, p49
Convertible bonds can be an attractive form of financing of companies combining the features of equity and debt. However, the convertible bond market research does not always confirm that the instrument is a simple combination of coupon bond with a free call option. The article is focused on the...
- STAT BANK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p20
This section presents statistics on stocks and the stock market in the U.S. Twenty-five percent of surveyed 401 (k) participants anticipate annual stock price increases of 30 to 100 percent a year for the next 20 years. The median annual percentage stock returns forecast for the next 20 years by...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p54
Presents an overview of investment banking and underwriting in the technology market in the U.S. in 2004. Common stocks; Convertible stocks; Taxable municipals; Citigroup; JP Morgan Chase; Deutsche Bank; UBS.