Scrutiny Chases Baer's Blank, Now at Credit Suisse
- Credit Suisse moves into Uzbekistan. // Pensions & Investments;4/3/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p16
Reports that Credit Suisse Bank opened an office in Tashkent, Uzbekistan to establish a presence in the emerging markets. Selection of Tashkent due to the importance and strength of the central Asian economies.
- Credit Suisse Unit May Lose Japan License. // American Banker;7/13/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 132, p32
Examines the reasons behind the decision by Japan's Financial Supervisory Agency to revoke the banking license of Credit Suisse Group AG. Description of how such a procedure would occur.
- Life On the Edge. // Traders Magazine;May2004, Vol. 17 Issue 225, p60
Profiles Manny Santayana, marketing and sales director of Advanced Execution Services (AES). Career background; Work experience; Inclination to sports.
- Credit Suisse Profit Fell 12% in 2d Half. // American Banker;3/14/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 50, p20
Discusses the fall in profits that Credit Suisse Group experienced during the second half of 2000. Reason for the decline; How much profits rose for the whole year; Problems that Credit Suisse has had with employee retention after its purchase of Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Inc.
- Swiss banks bring private banking to Internet. Clark, Drew // American Banker;7/17/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 135, p12
Reports that Swiss banks are introducing private banking transactions for their customers on the Internet. Reference to transactional Web sites offered by UBS; Estimated amount invested by banks in private banking technology; Significance of the investments on market share; Advantages of...
- Credit Suisse starts business phone link. // American Banker;5/20/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 97, p17
Reports on Credit Suisse's launching of what it claims as Europe's first telephone-based bank for small and medium-sized business and self-employed workers. Features of the Cashbox service.
- Credit Suisse thwarts Ozannes in employment dispute. Malkin, Brendan // Lawyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p2
Reports that the Guernsey, Channel Island branch of Credit Suisse Bank has won a case against law firm Ozannes. Prevention of Ozannes from representing A former employee of the bank in an unfair dismissal claim; Confidential information of Ozannes on the workings of the bank; Previous work of...
- BRAZIL BANKING. // Acquisdata Industry SnapShot: Brazil - Banking;12/9/2014, Issue 2185, preceding p1
The article offers information on the banking industry in Brazil as of December 2014 including the plan of Credit Suisse Group AG to open a hedge fund in 2015, a study on Dynamic General Equilibrium Model (DSGE), and an industry overview by companies such as Banco BBM and Itau.
- Credit Suisse Has $294M Deal in Brazil. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;12/22/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 245, p9
The article reports that Credit Suisse is buying a majority interest in Hedging Griffo, a Brazilian asset management and private banking company. The deal, which is expected to close in mid-2007, will create Credit Suisse Hedging Griffo, which will join Banco de Investimentos Credit Suisse SA as...