- TEFRON TARGETS ACTIVE. Kletter, Melanie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/9/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 120, p22
Provides information on the Sports Innovation Division (SID), an activewear business segment launched by garment manufacturer Tefron Ltd., based in Lake Oswego, Oregon. Percentage of the company's expected 2005 sales accounted from the division; Sales posted by Tefron in 2003; Information on a...
- Knits '94: Layers, tweeds. M.M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/7/93, Vol. 166 Issue 109, p27
Forecasts the appearance of black and white tweeds in layered sweater in the fall 1994 collection of knitwear. Prediction by Ron Rubin of the National Knitwear & Sportswear Association; Trend toward neutrals and Empire-line sweater.
- Bi-component yarns for elastic woven fabrics. Rotem, Ran // Chemical Fibers International;Mar2007, Vol. 57 Issue 1/2, p36
This article examines bi-component yarns for elastic woven fabric that are increasing with the growth of the sports and recreational clothing business. The author explains both sheath-core fibers and side-by-side fibers. He describes the technology behind Sensil Flexelle yarns made by Nilit. The...
- The year of the knit. // Discount Store News;9/15/97, Vol. 36 Issue 18, pA22
The article discusses the sales of knit sport shirt business. Other improvements in the industry; Unit sales of several retailers.
- Tefron's earnings increase 37.8% on sales gain in second... // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/6/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 26, p9
Reports on the earnings of intimate apparel maker Tefron Ltd. in New York City. Revenue gains; Growth of the Hi-Tex product lines of the company; Impact of increased customer demands on company sales.
- Knit sales strong, but snags loom. Chirls, Stuart // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/4/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 86, p21
Reports on the strong sales of knit fabrics in the United States across a variety of apparel categories. Forecasted problems for the knitwear industry; Efforts of various clothing retailers to maximize assets and streamline costs.
- Knit picks. Gladfelter, Elizabeth // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/22/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 79, p7
Focuses on knitwear apparel manufacturers and retailers in the United States. Launching of Los Angeles, California-based Coil Knitwear's fall collection; Neiman Marcus' license agreement with Jamie Kreitman for its butterfly jacket; Expansion of London, England-based N. Peal's New York City store.
- Tefron's Sales Decline, Cites Soft U.S. Demand. Clark, Evan // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/2/2001, Vol. 180 Issue 123, p18
Presents the financial results of clothing manufacturer Tefron Limited for the third quarter ended September 30, 2003 in the U.S. Amount of earnings; Report of business losses; Decline of demand.
- Tefron net increases 3.4%, sales gain 30.8% in period. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/18/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 31, p23
Focuses on Tefron Limited which produces innerwear in Israel for several United States labels. Its fourth quarter earnings for the year 1997; Company's sales for the three months ended December 31, 1997; Tefron's gross margins.