Fila Banks on Wynne-ing Ways
- Sports Brand International Names Steve Wynne CEO. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/12/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 30, p3
Reports on the appointment of Steve Wynne as president and chief executive officer of Sport Brands International in the U.S. Acquisition of Fila by the company; Job responsibility of Wynne; Career background of Wynnes.
- Fila picks Reebok man for top UK job. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);4/19/2001, p4
Reports on Italy-based sportswear brand Fila's recruitment of Reebok marketer Peter Lawson to head its Great Britain division. Lawson's career achievements; Duties and responsibilities at Fila.
- Barron's drops Wynn from annual list of top business leaders. Sieroty, Chris // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/2/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p12
The article reports that Steve Wynn, chief executive officer (CEO) of Wynn Resorts Ltd. has been dropped from annual list of the world's top 30 corporate chiefs by Barron's, an international business publication for his business dispute with former business partner Kazuo Okada.
- Wynne picks up. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/16/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 52, p10
Reports on Adidas America Inc. president and chief executive officer Steve Wynne's wrap-up of his stay at the helm of the company, following the announcement of his resignation plans in January 2000.
- Adidas promotes Euro boss to run US division. // Marketing Week;12/18/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 51, p7
Reports on the promotion of president and chief executive Erich Stamminger by Adidas America Inc. in Great Britain. Scope of Stamminger's responsibility in the company; Reasons for the resignation of Stamminger from his previous position; Reliance of the company for the efficient performance of...
- Adidas Taps U.S. Leader. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/11/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 121, p12
Reports on the appointment of Erich Stamminger as president and chief executive officer of Adidas America. Replacement of Ross McMullin; Role and responsibilities; Factors behind the change in leadership; Career highlights.
- Searching to recover firms' lost CEO-selection process. Wackerle, Frederick W. // Crain's Chicago Business;7/23/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p11
Comments on the chief executive officer (CEO) selection process of corporations in the United States. Failure of corporations to select the right replacement; Cause of the failure; Considerations in the selection of CEO.
- Lessons in CEO succession can be learned from politics. Drake, Rodman L. // NACD Directorship;Mar1997, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p6
Offers corporate boards guidelines for choosing which chief executive officer (CEO) to appoint. Criteria for selection; Age as an important criteria for selection; Vision; Integrity; What employees look for in their CEO.
- Growing number of CEOs are coming from `without'. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/05/96, Vol. 35 Issue 32, p11
Focuses on the hiring of chief executive officers from outside of the company, rather that promoting from within. Scrutiny from stockholders and board of directors; Criteria selection; Comments from industry executives.