SGB, Fleet Feet Launch 'The Elite' Conference
- NEW BRIEFS. // SGB;Apr2007, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p14
The article offers news briefs related to the sporting goods industry. Burton Snowboards has appointed Gabrielle Sampietro as vice president of apparel. Adidas America is moving its corporate accounting and financial services division to the Reebok headquarters in Massachusetts. Fleet Feet, Inc....
- SG INDUSTRY BRIEFS. // NSGA Retail Focus;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p23
The article offers news briefs related to the sporting goods industry in the U.S. Fleet Feet Inc. has launched the Vendor Partner Grant Program which awarded five stores worth 25,000 dollars. Under Armour Inc. has introduced the Charged Cotton which is a cotton fabric infused with a performance...
- Will it be the 'good old summertime' at retail this year? Parker, Dana S. // NSGA Retail Focus;May/Jun2009, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p8
The article offers market plans from the different retailers of sporting goods in the midst of the economic recession. Schuylkill Valley Sports' Jerry Williams had remarked that their market focus will be for out-of-school and back-to-school events. Fleet Feet President Jeff Phillips had planned...
- Fleet Feet Taps Into the Running Boom. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Aug2005, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p10
Highlights the 12th annual National Franchise Conference of Fleet Feet that was held in Chicago, Illinois in July 2005. Information on companies in the running specialty category who were present at the event; Percentage of Fleet Feet's customers who are women; Indications of the success of the...
- FROM THE EDITIORS. Hardy, Steve; Sutton, Bill // Sport Marketing Quarterly;1997, Vol. 6 Issue 4, Preceding p1
Presents an introduction to the articles related to the sports industry, published in the December 1997 issue of the journal "Sports Marketing Quarterly."
- SGB's Industry Forum. // SGB;Nov2004, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the 14th Annual Sporting Goods Business Industry Forum held in October 2004 at La Costa Resort and Spa just outside San Diego, California. Attendees of the forum; Speakers; Highlights of the event.
- Apparel Alley. // Tennis;Winter96, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p33
Highlights products for fall 1996 from companies through Apparel Alley who have booths at the Super Show.
- Class of 2005 makes 50th anniversary special. // NSGA Retail Focus;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p8
The article presents information on the inclusion of six hall of famers by the sporting goods industry who will be inducted at a special 50th Anniversary Hall of Fame induction ceremony in May, 2006. The names of the persons are: Alan Cohen, Finish Line Inc.; late Dave Koch, New Era Cap Co.; Don...
- Dynamic keynoters will open daily sessions. // NSGA Retail Focus;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p10
The article offers information on the 45th Annual Management Conference and 11th Annual Team Dealer Summit to be held at the Westin La Cantera Resort in San Antonio, Texas on May 3-6, 2009.