- Be Cool in the Shades. Regenold, Stephen // Scouting;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p44
The article evaluates several sunglasses including Bivouak glasses from Julbo Inc., the Adrenaline series from Ryders Eyewear and Wazee shades from Native EyeWear Inc.
- Cool in the Shades. Jhung, Lisa // Runner's World;Aug2011, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p101
The article offers brief information on several running sunglasses including the Smith Pivlock V90 Max from Smith Optics Inc., the Optic Nerve Neurotoxin IC, and the Julbo Ultra from Julbo Inc.
- New Frontier. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Apr2007, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p28
The article discusses the brands entering into the sunglass market. Under Armour will focus on baseball, running, and universal styles. Smith is offering sunglasses under its Mile High Club (MHC) logo. Optic Nerve features sunglasses with a Grylamid frame. Native has designed sunglasses for a...
- SUNGLASSES. Dzierzak, Lou // Cross Country Skier;Jan2011, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p74
The article offers brief information on Julbo Inc.'s Pipeline sunglasses, Kaenon Inc.s' Soft Kore sunglasses for women and Ryders Eyewear's Ryder Caliber polarized photochromic lenses sunglasses.
- TEN OF THE BEST. // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);Jan2015, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p70
The article offers information on equipment for geographical expeditions including the Extreme North Pole GTX boots with Intuition Universal liners from Alfa, the Explorer L sunglasses from Julbo, and the Keron 3 GT tent from Hilleberg.
- [small biz] COLORADO COOL STUFF. Peterson, Eric // ColoradoBiz;Sep2009, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p123
The article evaluates several commercial products including Crescendo Bath and Shower Gel from Belletare LLC, sunglasses from Native Eyewear Inc., and Swing Wizzard club from Wizzard Golf LLC.
- SPORT sunglasses. Foley, Denise; Beers, Tanya // Prevention;Jul2005, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p166
Evaluates sport sunglasses that provide ultraviolet protection, including Julbo Addict sunglasses, BollÃ© Morph sunglasses, Zeal Optics Rush sunglasses, Smith Sequel Slider sunglasses, Native Eyewear Ripp RS sunglasses, Oakley Half Jacket sunglasses, Rudy Project Rydon SX sunglasses, and...
- Personal Choice. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Feb2005, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p70
Presents several performance eyewear available in the U.S. market in February 2005. Typhoon eyewear from Julbo; Monster Doggie from Oakley; EyePod from Uvex.
- Through the Years. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Dec2007, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p34
The article presents sporting goods products that have remained popular since their initial release including the Pro GCP50 baseball glove from Mizuno, the Julbo Micropore mountaineering sunglasses, and the White Sierra Trail Pants.