Hi-Tec and eVENT Make Strides in Footwear
- OUTDOOR BUZZ. // FN: Footwear News;9/17/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 36, p15
This section offers updates from the footwear industry. Sandal company Chaco is expanding with a four-style line of shoes that incorporates the brand's signature footbed into rugged, all-terrain looks. Keen is aiming to earn a reputation as an all-around performance brand with its introduction...
- TREND: TRAIL MARKERS. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;6/19/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 25, p14
The article presents brief information on terrain running shoes including Women's Lava Run with fast-drying uppers by HI-TEC, Men's Tahoma Low by Dunham and Blur lightweight rugged shoes by Vasque.
- OUTDOOR BUZZ. // FN: Footwear News;8/1/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 31, p137
Presents updates on the footwear industry in the U.S. as of August 2005. Overview of a rock-climbing shoe collection from Rockford, Michigan-based Merrell; Launch of the High-Five program by Hi-Tec in partnership with "Shape" magazine; Introduction of a trail-running shoes collection by...
- Smells like team spirit. McCarthy, Jenna // Shape;Aug98, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p20
Presents information on the Hi-Tec Adventure Racing Series which Hi-Tec Sports, USA Incorporated created in an effort to improve the endurance exercise skills of people. Business operations of Hi-Tec Sports; Features of the series; How the series will operate; Where the series of races will be...
- Posters for parks. // National Parks;May/Jun94, Vol. 68 Issue 5/6, p46
Reports on the National Parks and Conservation Association's (NPCA) teamup with Hi-Tec Sports USA to promote the 1994 `Posters for Parks' series. Net proceeds to fund NPCA park projects; Amount raised for program.
- Hi-Tec Trek Plus Wearable. Hayward, David // Micro Mart;1/14/2016, Issue 1396, p45
The article presents a review of the Hi-Tec Plus Wearable device.
- SPORTS SHOE shuffle. O'Brien, Anthony // Money (Australia Edition);Mar2006, Issue 77, p66
The article deals with the sports shoe market in Australia in March 2006. The sports shoe market is divided into a number of categories, with cross-trainers and running shoes, the most popular and competitive. There is also specialist footwear for basketball, tennis and netball.
- YOUTH MOVEMENT. Schneider-Levy, Barbara // FN: Footwear News;10/29/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 42, p10
This article reports on the move of the footwear industry to design tactical footwear brands that appeal to younger consumers in the U.S. It is noted that vendors are developing product designed to appeal to younger consumers who are seeking the same comfort and style in their duty shoes as in...
- G-III gets Hi-Tec. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/14/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 49, p23
Reports that the G-III Apparel Group has signed a three-year licensing agreement deal with Hi-Tec Sports USA. Production of a line of unisex outerwear under Hi-Tec's three brands; Business profiles.