- US: G-III Apparel inks menswear licensing deal with PVH. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);3/31/2014, p5
A reprint of the article "US: G-III Apparel inks menswear licensing deal with PVH" by Michelle Russell, which appeared in the online resource' March 28, 2014 issue, is presented.
- G-III APPAREL. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/24/2015, pA02
The article reports that the apparel manufacturer G-III Apparel Group Ltd. said that it had made a wholesale license agreement for Genesco Inc. to design, distribute and market G.H. Bass footwear in North America.
- Sean by Sean Combs Exiting Women's. Greenberg, Julee // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/23/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 62, p3
The article reports on the suspension of the Sean by Sean Combs contemporary women's line of Sean John Clothing Inc. The reason behind the suspension of the women's line is mentioned. The sales volume generated by the Sean by Sean Combs line is cited. Information on the licensing agreement of...
- PVH Licenses G-III for Izod Outerwear. Gellers, Stan // DNR: Daily News Record;1/24/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the move of Phillips-Van Heusen Corp. to license G-III Apparel Group to design, manufacture and market Izod men's and women's cloth outwear. Customer target for the collection; Design of the collection; Terms of the initial license.
- G-III sets deal to sell Caterpillar brand wear. Friedman, Arthur // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/22/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 15, p5
Announces that G-III Apparel Group Ltd. has signed an agreement with Overland Workwear Ltd. to sell and distribute men's and women's apparel in the United States bearing the licensed marks of Caterpillar Inc.
- Turning Cece Cord Into a Brand. Wilson, Eric // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/4/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 24, p14
Deals with the license agreement signed by designer Cece Cord and G-III Apparel Group Ltd. for Cord's signature leather and exotic skin handbags and accessories beginning with her holiday and spring 2005 collections. Remarks from Cord on the collection that will be launched; Information on...
- G-III to Make Hilfiger Leather Outerwear. // DNR: Daily News Record;3/16/98, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p2
The article reports on the licensing agreement between G-III Apparel Group Ltd. and Tommy Hilfiger, in which G-II will produce male's leather outerwear to be marketed exclusively by Hilfiger's department store and shop beginning with the fall of 1998 season in the U.S.
- US: G-III Apparel in European footwear licensing deal. Smith, Katie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);6/21/2014, p13
The article reports that apparel manufacturer G-III Apparel Group will introduce GH Bass-branded men's, women's and children's footwear in Europe under a multi-year licensing agreement with Overland Ltd. Overland has plans to sell GH Bass footwear mainly to department and speciality stores...
- Heavy Hitter. Freifeld, Lorri // License!;Mar2003, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p48
Reports on Louisville Slugger's licensing agreements with G-III Apparel and Sundog Eyewear. Clothing to be produced by G-III; Sundog Eyewear's introduction of Louisville Slugger sunglasses at the majority of leading retailers where the brand's baseball athletic equipment is sold in time for the...