- Pearl Izumi Fly Tank. // National Geographic Adventure;Mar2006, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p44
The article presents information on Fly Tanks introduced by the company Pearl Izumi. The MicroSensor polyester of Pearl Izumi's wafer-thin, form-fitting Fly tank wicks away sweat and dries fast, making it versatile enough to be either a base layer on a cool day or an outer layer on a warm one.
- Pearl Izumi X-Static sock $13. Peters, John // Bicycling;Sep2000, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p62
Evaluates the Pearl Izumi X-Static sock from Pearl Izumi.
- Threads: Bright Ideas. Benson, Tracey // DNR: Daily News Record;4/6/98 Supplement, Vol. 28, p29
The article focuses on the development of reflective clothes for jogging or running because of the emergence of a trend toward dawn and dusk exercising in the U.S. Reebok International Ltd. uses reflective elements in its EnviroTek training clothing line and Enduro running clothing line for the...
- On Your Mark. Metzler, Brian // National Geographic Adventure;Mar2008, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p47
The article evaluates several products including Pearl Izumi Streak from Pearl Izumi, Reebok Premier Bislett from Reebok International Ltd., Saucony ProGrid Paramount from Saucony Inc.
- Stocking Feet. Bouchard, Nancy // SGB;Nov2005, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p40
This article offers information on the latest socks as of November 2005. Featuring Biomorphic Fit Technology, the Asics Kinsei sock is durable and has excellent moisture transfer properties. The new Fly Shorty sock from Pearl Izumi has left and right foot-specific designs to ensure a precise fit.
- neutral-cushioned. // Runner's World;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p102
The article evaluates the Pearl Izumi Shine running shoes from Pearl Izumi USA Inc.
- Pearl Izumi Shine. // National Geographic Adventure;Mar2006, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p42
The article presents information on the new running shoes introduced by the company Pearl Izumi. The new Shine shoes is built for lightweight, neutral runners. The shoes have a smooth, seamless upper and a generous last that can accommodate a wider foot.
- Chelsea Piers gets three big backers. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/25/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 81, p3
Reports that Chelsea Piers sports complex will receive financial backing from Reebok International, Nike and Polo Sport. Details of sponsorship by the three activewear makers; Advantages of sponsoring the project to the activewear makers; Details of efforts by Reebok, Polo and Nike; Comments...
- Reebok aims to break 'duopoly' Frankel, Hannah // Precision Marketing;10/11/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on Reebok Inc.'s attempts to break the monopoly of Nike Corp. and Adidas Corp. in the multi-billion pound market of global sporting goods. Efforts of Reebok to launch campaigns for strengthening relationship marketing; Company that is conducting Reebok's campaigns; Changes made by Nike...