A to Z and Back Again
- LOOKING BEST IN THE WEST. Campbell, Jule // Sports Illustrated;10/30/1972, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p58
The article evaluates various types of ski wear including the Liberty Bell denim jacket with Poly-Slim, the Gerry down-filled denim parka, and a pair of Liberty Bell pants.
- SGMA's New Format Rejuvenates Show. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;6/18/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 25, p14
The article discusses the Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association's trade show, SGMA Spring Market, which took place in Las Vegas, Nevada, from June 11-13 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center. The article reports that some of the footwear and apparel vendors at the trade show included Under...
- Everlast goes for the punch. Heidel, Cheryl // License!;Sep2001, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p32
Presents an update on the global licensing programs of boxing brand Everlast as of September 2001. Developments in the company prior to the appointment of Hal Worsham as senior vice-president for global licensing in the company; Categories of the licensed products of Everlast; Other licensing...
- Everlast Steps into Ring. Dolbow, Sandra // Brandweek;11/06/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 43, p16
Reports on the brand awareness efforts of Everlast Worldwide, a sporting goods company, following the October 2000 purchase of Everlast by Active Apparel Group, a licensee of Everlast. Executive to head the worldwide licensing efforts of Everlast; In-store events of Everlast with sporting goods...
- RAPPING WITH EVERLAST. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/8/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 94, p10
Reports on the introduction of Everlast's urban sportswear at Mony's 125th Street store in New York. Rap contest sponsored by Everlast.
- Berghaus Superflash Overtrousers. Deegan, Paul // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Nov99, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p82
Evaluates the Berghaus Superflash overtrousers. Manufacturer's description; Advantages and disadvantages; Price.
- On Track. Walzer, Emily // SGB;Feb2004, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p38
Presents information on several running gears. Imara heart rate monitor from Nike; Hip Sip 32 Snap-On reservoir from Hydrapak; Women's Finish Line Sport Bra from InSport; Mako jacket from Reebok; Trail sock from Pearl Izumi.
- Everlast Opens First Retail Store. // SGB;Dec2008, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p6
The article reports that Everlast opens its first retail store The Everlast Shop on November 8, 2008. It states that the shop would serve as a model for concept shops at sporting goods stores. It mentions that the shop is situated in a 700-square-foot space in New York City, and is contended as...
- The Contender. Lunan, Charlie // SGB;Sep2008, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p28
An interview with Everlast president Adam Geisler is presented. When asked about his outlook on the sport of boxing, he refers to the ebbs and flows of the boxing industry. He adds that Everlast has unaided and very strong brand awareness which will help them address the declining market of...