- The golden touch. Hodgman, John // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;May99, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p64
Evaluates the Gold Toe socks for men. Advantages of the product. Style of the product.
- Buy this. Omelianuk, Scott // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Dec95, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p171
Features Gold Toe's White Socks. Design.
- Sock it to me. // Adweek Western Edition;1/17/94, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p4
Reports on the results of a survey by Elgin Syferd/DDB Needham regarding sports socks brand recognition among shoppers. Television advertising for Wigwam Mills.
- Gold Toe Seeks to Gain Marketing Foothold. O'Loughlin, Sandra // Brandweek;2/3/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p9
Reports on the marketing approach for the socks manufactured by Gold Toe Brands in the U.S., as of February 2003. Features of the new strategy; Reasons for changing the name of the company; Comparison between the old and new packaging of the product.
- Gold Toe re-energizes at retail. Underwood, Elaine // Brandweek;6/27/94, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p8
Reports on Gold Toe Socks' introduction of new packaging, advertising and an in-store merchandising effort to promote its men's, women's and children's socks. Plans for the extension of the Gold Toe brand into underwear, t-shirts and athletic shoes; Details of the marketing blitz.
- DeFeet International. // Apparel Magazine;May2008, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p36
The article profiles DeFeet International, nominated as one of the top innovators by COOLMAXÂ®. Headquartered in Hildebran, North Carolina, DeFeet provides socks and apparel to pro cyclists, adventure racers and outdoor athletes, with products designed and manufactured in the U.S. DeFeet...
- DeFeet MotoSox. // Cycle World;Nov2008, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p21
The article evaluates the MotoSox from DeFeet International Inc.
- Gold Toe's Max Efford. Karimzadeh, Marc // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/23/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 126, p9
Reports on Gold Toe's addition of women's sports socks to its Gold Toe Max collection. Research conducted by the company in sport-specific stores to analyze sport-sock buying habits of women; Trademark fibers used by the Max line.
- Gold Toe Stepping Up Awareness with First Ads. O'Loughlin, Sandra // Brandweek;6/2/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 22, p12
Reports on a national advertising campaign that will be launched by Gold Toe Socks to promote awareness for its sock brands in the U.S. as of June 2, 2003. Slogan used in the campaign; Features of the print advertisements launched by Gold Toe Socks; Other promotional strategies of Gold Toe Socks.