In the Comfort Zone
- SLICK KICKS. // Ralph;Jul2006, p124
The article focuses on several sneakers. Gel Nimbus VIII from Asics has visible front and rear Gel Cushioning Systems. Macbeth teamed up with U.S. street artist Dalek for a version of the London 2 United shoes. Hong Kong street art collective ST/ART hooked up with Reebok to create a...
- SHOE FLY. Scordo, Lizbeth // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;May2007, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p47
This article provides a review of athletic sneakers. Among the sneakers reviewed are the Adidas Ultramotion, the New Balance MX700, the Reebok Agility Trainer, the K-Swiss ST188 Mesh, and the Asics Gel-FX. Information is provided regarding each sneakers' composition, price, and how to purchase...
- BEST NEW SHOES FOR WALKING. // Prevention;Apr2009, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p82
This article presents information about some walking shoes from various shoe manufacturers, including a good long-distance walking shoe called the Gel Fluent LV from Asics. Other shoes for blister-prone feet, hiking, and for extra hot days are offered by New Balance, Adidas, and others. Prices...
- Untitled. T. J. R. // SGB;Apr2007, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p13
The article describes a party hosted by footwear company Reebok in celebration of the brand's history. The "Freestyle Forever" party commemorated the 25th anniversary of Reebok's Freestyle footwear collection and highlighted the launch of a limited edition line. The original Reebok Freestyle was...
- Reebok's `Shaq attack' not enough in Nike war. Steenhuysen, Julie // Advertising Age;9/29/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 41, p30
This article looks at the competition between Reebok International and Nike in the athletic shoe market in the U.S. A maturing athletic footwear market and a strong leader are laying waste to Reebok's professed goal of supplanting Nike by 1995 as the Number 1 brand in the $6 billion market....
- Sneak peek. Baker, Liz // Self;Sep2004, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p102
Features several athletic shoes. Suitability of the Reebok Premier Ultra DMX for running or cross training; Air circulation inside the ClimaCool 3D shoe by Adidas; Element of flexibility in the Nike Shox Allegria.
- Floating on air. // USA Today Magazine;May96, Vol. 124 Issue 2612, p80
Focuses on Reebok International Ltd.'s Aztrek and DynaMax athletic shoes. Description; Pricing.
- A retread for Reebok. Wilson, Eric // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/31/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 20, New York: The Collection p29
Features Reebok Corp.'s classic-style line of athletic shoes. Celebrities who helped promote the shoes; Improvements in shoe design; Annual sales; Advertising campaign for the lone.
- Have a heart, get free shoes. Morris, Lindsay // Shape;May2004, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p164
Reports that Reebok International Ltd. is giving away $1 million worth of its VersaSport DMX Max ultradurable walking shoe.