Robert Corliss Leads Management Buyout Of The Athlete's Foot
- Stores still plug women's. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/18/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 32, p15
Focuses on sporting goods retailers' efforts to woo women consumers in the United States. Finish Line Inc.'s women's concept shops for Nike; FootAction USA's allocation of more floor space to women's apparel; Athlete's Foot's plan to make its stores more inviting to female customers.
- Big shoes to fill. // Quill;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p4
Reports on Colorado's Athlete's Foot stores' capitalization of Pope John Paul II's choice of footwear as a celebrity endorsement. Hiking with the use of a pair of K-Swiss Classics; Promotional campaign with a trip to Rome as grand prize.
- CLEAN HEELS. Frith, Damon // BRW;11/5/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p26
The article discusses the success of Athlete's Foot Group Inc. in the business and included in the Australian Securities Exchange. The company has announced a 7% lift in annual profit to 5.3 million dollars with market share trading at 40 cents for profitability and management buyouts. Ivan...
- Sneakers on the run. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jan1995, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p24
Reports on the opening of Athlete's Foot franchise stores inside SportsTown units. Plans for expansion; Surface area occupied by mini-stores; Competition from Sports Authority.
- Two sports chains team up in the South. // Discount Store News;1/16/95, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p13
Reports that two Atlanta, Georgia based sports equipment chains, SportsTown and The Athlete's Foot, have merged.
- Former Pacer surprised by business demands. Wills, Wanda Bryant // Indianapolis Business Journal;08/05/96, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p39A
No abstract available.
- Athlete's Foot, Reebok to open concept. // Discount Store News;2/19/96, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p55
Reports that Athlete's Foot Group and Reebok International Ltd. will open a joint conceptual retail store in Atlanta, Georgia during the 1996 Olympic Games.
- Athlete's Foot, SportsTown deal sours. // Discount Store News;4/3/95, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p37
Reports on Athlete's Foot's plans to withdraw from a joint venture agreement with SportsTown. Reasons for the move.
- Breaking ground. Chun, Janean // Entrepreneur;Jul1995, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p222
Focuses on franchising business. Expansion of consumer options; Case of Hub Grounds' opening of The Athlete's Foot shoe store franchise in Kingman, Arizona; Expansion into rural and inner-city areas. INSET: Opportunity watch (Outdoor Connection), by Laura Radloff..