Under Armour to Supply University of Maryland
- Innovation and Success Fueled by Hard Work: 2017 Sporting Goods Industry Hall of Fame Inductees. Bruce, Katie // NSGA Now;Sep/Oct2016, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p12
The article profiles president at sporting goods industry Universal Athletic, Larry Aasheim and chairman of clothing company Under Armour, Kevin Plank. Topics discussed include induction of Larry Aasheim and Kevin Plank at the 2017 Sporting Goods Industry Hall of Fame dinner and induction...
- Under Armour's Huge New Warehouse Said To Top Amazon. ELAINE LOW // Investors Business Daily;12/8/2015, p00
The article reports that the Tennessee distribution center of sportswear maker Under Armour, the Nashville Distribution House, has topped the facility of electronic commerce company Amazon as the largest industrial building in the Middle Tennessee region by square footage. Topics include the...
- Terps' Under Armour Unis a Fumble? Crupi, Anthony // Adweek;9/12/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 31, p15
The article discusses football uniforms worn by the University of Maryland team created by the sporting goods industry firm Under Armour, focusing on a dispute among sports fans about the garish use of color in the uniforms.
- New Faces Set For Financo Forum. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/11/2012, Vol. 203 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that the panels for the Financo Inc.'s Forum, a 22-year-old event, was reloaded by Financo's chairman Gilbert Harrison with outspoken veteran business executives. It mentions that the panel will include C. Wonder's founder Christopher Burch, Gilt Groupe's chairman Susan Lyne,...
- STAR WATCH. BELL, JENNIE // FN: Footwear News;10/27/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 37, p5
The article announces the honorees of the Footwear News Achievement Awards that will be presented on December 3, 2014 which include Under Armour chief executive Kevin Plank as Person of the Year, footwear company Skechers USA Inc. as Company of the Year and Giuseppe Zanotti as Designer of the Year.
- Under Armour Launches Performance Eyewear. Carroll, Deirdre // Vision Monday;5/21/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p112
The article reports on the launch of Performance Eyewear sunwear collection by Under Armour, a sport performance apparel firm. The sunwear collection, which was created for sport enthusiasts, was released through Eyeking LLC in New York. Raphael Peck, vice president of product creation and...
- UNDER ARMOUR OPENS EUROPEAN HEADQUARTERS. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Feb2006, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p11
The article announces the opening of the European headquarters of Under Armour sports gear company in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Under Armour has also promoted one of its partners, Ryan Wood, to president of international business. The Baltimore-based company will operate its European sales,...
- Sourcing executive to leave Under Armour. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p4
The article announces the resignation of Janet Fox as sourcing executive at Under Armour on August 24, 2012.
- David and Goliath. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Sep2004, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p22
Focuses on the competition between Under Armor and Nike in the sporting goods industry. Total value of the two companies; Success gained by Under Armor since 1999; Efforts of Under Armor to market compression apparel; Key to the continued growth of Under Armor.