The January Effect Revisited
- Investment Commentary. Preston, James E. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/30/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p25
Presents an article on handling under-performing stocks. Techniques for a successful portfolio cleanup; Factors that should be considered in evaluating the performance of stocks.
- Here come the tortoises! Kane, Leslie // Medical Economics;11/06/2000, Vol. 77 Issue 21, p30
Focuses on the performance of hypothetical stock portfolios. Return on investment; Investment targets; Features of portfolio models; Comments from analysts.
- Investing in "one-decision" stocks. // Dow Theory Forecasts;6/24/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 25, p2
Presents guidelines for investors planning to invest in one-decision stocks in the U.S. Stock price performance; Portfolio management; Firms considered under one-decision stocks.
- Betting on an itsy-bitsy spider. Dravo, Ed // FW;2/15/94, Vol. 163 Issue 4, p86
No abstract available.
- State Street Recruits Credit Agricole Manager. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;5/6/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p2
Reports on the deal of State Street Research & Management Co. with Miren Etcheverry under which Miren will manage international stocks for State Street.
- The eight-stock folio for 1999. McCutcheon, Stephen // Georgia Trend;Jan99, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p86
Recommends an eight-stock Georgia portfolio for 1999. BankAmerica Corp.; Equifax; Flowers Industries; Georgia-Pacific; Home Depot; Scientific-Atlanta; Shaw Industries; Total System Services.
- Kid Gloves For Emerging Markets. Lavine, Alan // Financial Planning;Feb2001, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p45
Presents tips on managing investments in emerging markets. Correlation of foreign market stocks to United States emerging markets; Factors that affect the emerging market funds in 2000; Approaches to asset allocation.
- HOW THE PORTFOLIO STANDS. // Bulletin with Newsweek;06/13/2000, Vol. 118 Issue 6228, p77
Focuses on the performance of a stock portfolio, for the week ended June 12, 2000. Portfolio change since December 29, 1999.
- Boost your returns. de Lange, Lucas // Finance Week;10/29/99, p36
Offers tips on how to increase earnings and dividends from stock investments. Identification of the right time to make an investment; Selection of funds or stocks; Never losing hope even when your stock price is falling.