Whistle stop tour
- Upholstery activity proves better than expected. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;2/4/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p20
The article reports on the success of stationary upholstery manufacturers during the latest furniture display in Las Vegas, Nevada. It has been noted that exhibitors found their showrooms packed with buyers during the event, giving an early sign of stabilization or upswing in the said furniture...
- Lots of new product on tap. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;1/8/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p23
The article details the significance of the 35th annual Canadian Home Furnishings Market (CHFM), the only national furniture industry event in Canada. According to the article, CHFM is the right platform for introducing new products of all size and in all channels of distribution from domestic...
- Interwood gears up for open days. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p29
Reports that Interwood's Morbidelli Author 503 Rapid 7 vertical toolchanger will be on display at its premises at Hornchurch in London, England from November 18-19, 1997. Features of the machine.
- Interwood gains full Morbidelli agency. // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p32
Reports that Interwood has been assigned to handle Morbidelli's sales from its machine centers throughout Great Britain. Other companies represented by Interwood; Plans of the company to provide training on Morbidelli's products.
- Author 503 Rapid 7 takes centre stage. // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p26
Cites the proceedings of the Interwood exhibition of Morbidelli CNC machining centers in Great Britain. Author 503 Rapid 7 machine as focal point of the show; Features.
- Toon adds the finishing touch. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p26
Focuses on Steve Toon's appointment as manager of Interwood's finishing sales section. Type of products manufactured by the division; Career history of Toon.
- Staying competitive. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p36
Focuses on the Decosit home furnishings textiles and designs exhibition in Brussels, Belgium. Date and location of the event; Participation of executives from the textile industry; Launch of business platforms to compete with China's market. INSET: ON THE COVER.
- A year in the making. // Cabinet Maker;1/20/2012, Issue 5771, p54
The article focuses on the furniture to be introduced by Serene Furnishings at Interiors UK in 2012. Serene plans to launch six of its new collection brochures at the furniture show. It will be showcasing its Upholstered Collection that includes ottomans, bedsteads, and sofa beds. It will...
- Juried Salon exhibit area hosts 42 companies. // Furniture/Today;10/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p154
The article reports that Salon, an exhibit area at the High Point Market featuring innovative furnishings, soft goods and accessories, is hosting 42 exhibitors in October 2011.