- Cebu, Manila shows will go separate ways. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p70
Reports the separation of furniture exhibitions in Cebu City and Manila in the Philippines. Schedule of the International Furniture & Furnishings Show-Cebu; Hopes of organizers on event attendance; Collaboration of the Cebu Furniture Inds. Foundation with the Chamber of Furniture Industries of...
- See Hackney's finest. // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p33
Discloses that various furnitures and textiles will be displayed in Great Britain by Hackney Contemporaries to be held in April 2-16, 1998. Several textile and furniture designers that will participated in the exhibition.
- Italian show set for Sept. // Furniture/Today;5/20/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p18
Reports the schedule of the 17th edition of the Abitare il Tempo Italian furniture exhibition in Verona, Italy. Attraction of high-end retailers and designers; Exhibitions on experimental and research furniture.
- Good design spreading on international scale. Hodnett, Cindy W. // Furniture/Today;3/4/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 27, p40
In this article, the author reflects on preparation and innovative designing in furniture to be displayed in Salone Internazionale del Mobile furniture fair in April 2013 in Milan in Italy and also comments on incorporation of design competitions in international furniture exhibitions.
- Setting the agenda. // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p12
Highlights the trends in furniture designs presented at the Decosit show in Brussels, Belgium on September 10-13, 2000. Vegetal theme; Textures and designs inspired by animals and human; Ethnic origins; Simple geometrics. INSET: Top trends.
- Flower power rules at London Design Week. Melim, Richard de // Cabinet Maker;03/30/2001, Issue 5231, p5
Focuses on the reinvention design of furniture floral patterns during the London Design Week in England. Predominance of floral patterns in the exhibit; Companies participated in the show; Variety of designs in fabrics and wall covering.
- Versatility at work or play. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p6
Highlights the Spectrum furniture exhibition at the Commonwealth Institute in London, England on May 2001. Extension of the Stripe Series by Wales & Wales; Introduction of seats and recliners designed by Maarten Van Severen; Reintroduction of the Contour Chair by David Colwell.
- Designers fly the flag in the Big Apple. Hoffman, Simon // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p7
Comments on the attendance of the International Contemporary Furniture Fair by British exhibitors in New York, New York. Reason for the participation of the exhibitors; Role of the British European Design Group in enjoining attendance; Furniture collections introduced by the designers.
- Top Drawer filled with ethnic looks. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p8
Presents several ethnic inspired furniture introduced at the Top Drawer Summer 2001 at the Earls Court of London, England. Mesh sofa by Mershman Design; Gothic look inspired candelabra, screen and mirror by Wallace Sacks Lifestyle; Indonesian furniture from importer Global Arthouse.