Nobia puts store in kitchen growth
- Kitchen attracts sales. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2004, Issue 5376, p5
Reports on the sales performance of bedrooms and kitchens retailer Nobia.
- Sales revival at Nobia. // Cabinet Maker;5/5/2006, Issue 5486, p6
The article reports on an increase in sales and profits of Nobia AB, a Swedish kitchen provider. The sales in the first quarter increased by 12% in Great Britain. There has been a rise in operating profit to Â£7.5m from higher sales volumes. This is due to the renovation of its Magnet city...
- Kitchen focus pays at Nobia. // Cabinet Maker;5/4/2007, Issue 5536, p6
The article reports on the increase in the sales generated by kitchen furniture retailer Nobia AB by 8%, which is from Â£101 million to Â£109.3 million, in the first quarter of 2006 in Great Britain. Nobia's operating profits also increased from Â£7.5 to Â£9.4 million for the same...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p3
Reports business developments in the furniture industry as of September 2001. Increase in the pre-tax profits of Nobia; Launch of the retailer section of Turveys; Offer of a Christmas delivery service from Chairworks.
- Nobia adds kitchen multiple choice. // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2003, Issue 5367, p5
Reports the acquisition of Gower by Nobia in Great Britain. Terms of the acquisition; Increase of Gower's share of the kitchen market; Advantage of the acquisition to Gower.
- Executive speeches, then and now. Khol, Ronald // Machine Design;1/10/2002, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p14
Compares the executive speeches given in 1981 and 2001. Difference in strategy in terms of dealing with financial problems.
- Executive Health. van Dellen, Theodore R. // Industrial Management;Oct64, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p13
Presents a speech on health related issues of executives, delivered at the Association Executives Forum in Chicago, Illinois. Ways to lower the cholesterol level in blood; Importance of exercise and balanced diet for executives; Adverse effects of overwork on the health of executives.
- Do You Demonstrate Leadership Skills When You Speak? // Physician Executive;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p24
Focuses on the methods used by physician executives in the delivery of speeches. Importance of an effective communication of vision and mission statement; Allocating time in developing and practicing the presentation; Establishment of connection with the audience; Significance of the mastery of...
- Revalue Gold: BROADEN THE INTERNATIONAL CREDIT BASE. Chandos, Lord // Vital Speeches of the Day;7/1/62, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p570
Presents the text of the speech delivered by Lord Chandos, chairman of the Associated Electrical Industries Ltd., before the American Chamber of Commerce in London, England on March 6, 1962, on various economic issues.