Lexterton furniture stolen
- The Beanie Baby caper. Gerrie, Sharon // Las Vegas Business Press;09/14/98, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p3
No abstract available.
- Computers taken in car burglary. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);2/14/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 7, p1A
The article reports that policemen in Burnet County, Texas are working on leads after a series of car burglaries resulting in the theft of two laptop computers containing patient information from Seton Highland Lakes.
- `Help! Someone stole my car's airbag!' // Consumers' Research Magazine;Aug93, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p41
Discusses a report in `Business Week,' about thieves who are stealing airbags and reselling them to auto `chop shops'; Costs of airbags; Comment from John Maes of the National Insurance Crime Bureau.
- County seeing more auto break-ins. // East Bernard Express (TX);1/26/2012, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p1
The article offers information on the increase in the cases of thefts from the vehicles in Wharton County, Texas.
- Cut up by lorry theft. // Truck & Driver;Aug2010, p10
The article reports on the theft of 150 Mountfield lawnmowers from a truck parked in a layby on the A1 in Nottinghamshire, England.
- EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF MOTOR VEHICLE THEFT IN ISRAEL, 1990-97. Herzog, Sergio // British Journal of Criminology;Autumn2002, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p709
Trends in motor vehicle theft in Israel over the past decade are distinctly different from those found in other Western countries. This study used formal crime data to gain understanding of the offence and the offenders involved in it. The data were analysed by logistic regression models, the...
- Police used lorry as bait to catch thieves. // Commercial Motor;2/2/2012, Vol. 217 Issue 5469, p10
The article reports on the success of Leicestershire, England police officers to catch haulier thieves and stop a crime spree in the region by using a lorry as a bait packed with covert systems and a fake load of goods.
- INCIDENT REPORTS. // St. Charles Journal;6/26/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 51, pA3
The article lists the incident reports for St. Charles County including stealing from motor vehicles, burglary and stolen auto.
- Theft at TISD. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);6/17/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p1
The article reports on two criminal incidents in Tatum, Texas such as the theft of 12 batteries from the busses that were parked in the bus barns and the burglaries in two hair salons.