Majors play down direct targets
- DISRY DATES. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals (00494577);1/6/2006, Issue 1802, p34
The article presents a calendar of events related to the travel industry to be held in Great Britain. The Travel Weekly Globe Awards, will take place at the Grosvenor House in London, England, on January 11, 2006. The Biennial Trade Event: Workshop France 2006, will take place on January 11. The...
- Sign up for free to TW Agent Forum. // Travel Weekly (UK);11/26/2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2045, p9
The article offers information on the Travel Weekly's first Agent Forum, which will be held on December 8-9, 2010 at Butlins in Bognor Regis, England.
- DIARY DATES. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals (00494577);10/14/2005, Issue 1791, p32
This article presents information about several events related to the travel industry. Caribbean Tourism Organization roadshow is to be organized on October 19, 2005, in London, England. Fourth European Tourism Forum will be organized during October 19-21, 2005, in Malta. Scottish Transport...
- 'One claim could wipe you out' Huxley, Lucy // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/5/2004, Issue 2608, p12
Highlights the Global Travel Group PLC conference in Paphos, Cyprus. Risk faced by travel agents becoming tour operators; Responsibilities of tour operators; Total expected package holidays sale.
- Group ATOL gives Global go-ahead on packaging. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals (00494577);4/5/2004, Issue 1712, p3
The Global Travel Group PLC has been granted a group Air Travel Organisers' Licencing (ATOL) allowing members to put together and advertise packages at an inclusive price for the first time. The group was given the green light to extend its existing ATOL after three months of intensive talks...
- Future is revealed. Foxall, Sue // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals (00494577);3/8/2004, Issue 1708, p15
The Global Travel Group PLC and Independent Options Conference has, after its debut last year, has already gained a reputation as a valuable, high-quality event. This year, a panel will debate the changes dynamic packaging has caused to traditional operators and retailers. Motivational speaker...
- Agents 'will dominate' Global event. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/2/2004, Issue 2599, p2
Reports on the possible number of travel agents and operators at the Global Travel Group PLC/Independent Options conference in Cyprus.
- Travel Professionals of Color. // Travel Agent;3/7/2005, Vol. 320 Issue 5, p69
The article reports that Travel Professionals of Color is planning a conference in Denver from April 27, 2005 to May 1, 2005, which will focus on finding information on favorite destinations, group travel and financial accountability. It will also present information on starting own travel...
- Help on DIY break sales. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/25/2002, Issue 2541, p4
Reports on the plans of The Global Travel Group PLC to use its debut conference in March 2003 to offer members advice on protection when selling split-contract packages.