Judging the halls of fame
- Die werden's! Saueressig, Tessa // Textilwirtschaft;9/13/2012, Issue 37, p50
The article presents quotations related to a survey conducted at the GDS shoe exhibition in DÃ¼sseldorf, Germany
- Trade show organizers, take note: exhibitors rank participation criteria. Dickinson, John R. // Marketing News;3/2/1984, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p3
The article focuses on the results of a survey on the factors companies consider when selecting which shows to participate in, conducted by Exhibit Surveys Inc. in the U.S. It cites the implications of the increased number of trade shows launched in the U.S. The average corporate rate...
- REACH FOR THE SKY. // Point of Beginning;Nov2008, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p40
The article reviews an surveying exhibition organized at the Liberty Science Center (LSC) in Jersey City, New Jersey at "Skyscraper! Achievement and Impact," a 12,800-square-foot exhibit.
- New jobs for one in six. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec98, p4
Reports on the results of a survey which revealed that one in six people employed in the exhibition and conference services sector moved jobs in 1997. Amount of increase in average salaries; Speculations on future findings; Examples of companies that showed sales growth and staff increases in 1997.
- Exhibitors call for teamwork in expo survey. // Event;May2003, p4
Presents the results of a survey of exhibitors in Great Britain. Importance of cooperation between events organizers and contractors; Information on the popularity of online ordering.
- AIBTM Buyers See Events Business Grow. Bair, Betsy // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;7/ 2/2012, p5
The article focuses on Reed Travel Exhibitions' survey of U.S. meeting and incentive buyers who attend the Americas Meetings & Events Exhibition (AIBTM).
- EXHIBITIONS SEE DECLINES IN 2009. Kovaleski, Dave // Association Meetings;Aug2009, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the decline in the number of exhibitors, attendance, net square footage sold and sponsorships in the exhibitions industry in the U.S. in 2008, according to the Exhibition and Convention Executives Forum (ECEF) Pulse Survey. Forty-eight percent of the survey's respondents...
- Are you being paid enough? Fletcher, Mike // Event;Sep2002, p16
Provides information on the Event Salary Survey, the most in-depth study of pay scales across the exhibition and live event industry.
- ITMA 2011 results exceeded expectations: VDMA. // Indian Textile Journal;Dec2011, Vol. 122 Issue 3, p44
The article discusses the results of a survey which found that the 2011 International Textile Machinery Association (ITMA) exhibition held in Barcelona, Spain exceeded the expectations of German exhibitors, with majority of them successfully closed deals before the end of the show.