Selling from the front line
- Back to the future with sampling. Uwins, Simon // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;12/1/2014, p2
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's reflections and experience of sampling products at a local farmers' market.
- Quantitative Market Research. Barson, Donna C. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Feb2003, Vol. 171 Issue 2, p18
Focuses on the importance of quantitative research for the marketing of products. Structures research methods used in companies; Complexity and competitiveness of the marketplace; Principles of sampling.
- Brand building with sampling. // Marketing (00253650);4/25/2002, p29
Presents several strategies in marketing food products in Great Britain. Use of sampling techniques; Ways of promoting the credibility of the products; Importance of product demonstrations. INSET: BIRD'S EYE SEES THE BENEFITS OF SAMPLING..
- Fair Exchange. Miller, Dareth // Promo;Sep2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p33
Focuses on the importance of sampling to marketers. Way to achieve brand awareness and exposure; Challenges faced by the health industry during capitalization on sampling as a marketing strategy; Information about a product. INSET: Sampling recap.
- Biggest-ever sampling for Tims Dairy. // Grocer;7/20/2013, p42
The article reports on Tims Dairy's launch of a sampling campaign that involves giving Tims Dairy Greek style yogurts to office workers in London, England in return for feedback.
- Analysis of Price Variation in the Marketing of Garri in Delta State, Nigeria. Ebewore, Solomon O.; Ukwuaba, Sunday I.; Egbodion, John // Sustainable Agriculture Research;Feb2013, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p181
The study examined price variation in the marketing of garri in Delta State Nigeria. A multi-stage sampling procedure was used in drawing up a sample of 180 garri marketers from six purposively selected major garri markets each from six purposively selected Local government areas. Data collected...
- Ten-point program customizes segmentation analysis. Weinstein, Art // Marketing News;5/23/1986, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p22
The article discusses the ten elements that make an effective market segmentation analysis. It stresses the importance of research objectives, target population measurement, viability and formation criteria, as well as the data collection methods to be used. Sampling techniques, budgetary...
- Right time, right place. Long, James // Marketing (00253650);1/14/2009 Forward Thinking, p7
The article discusses the challenges for a successful target sampling and return on investment in branding. It states that the main obstacle for sampling is that it lacks suitable measurement tools. It notes that identifying those potential consumers to brand switching is essential to effective...
- Smell, taste & touch. // AdMedia;Oct2004, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p32
Presents information on the use of instore sampling by Field Force advertising agency. Percentage of the company's business which focused on instore sampling; Retrieval of feedback from sampling; Aim of instore sampling.