Designs of the times
- Techtile topography. Pacey, Emily // Design Week;5/19/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p28
The article reviews the exhibition "Presence ï¿½ Absence" at Kingsland Road Studio in London, England from June 10-13, 2011.
- Whatever next for typography? Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);9/11/2012, p2
The article reviews the an exhibition featuring typographical works at the Kemistry Gallery in London, England from October 4-20, 2012.
- Print designers books into British Council exhibition. Clayton, Richard // Design Week;3/7/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p4
Reports that the print work of some of Great Britain's leading graphic designers will be showcased in Milan, Italy in an April 2002 exhibition organized by the British Council. Theme of the exhibition; Amount of the exhibition budget.
- REVIEW: Techtile topography. // Design Week (Online Edition);5/19/2011, p28
A preview of the typography exhibition "Presence: Absence," to be held at the Kinglsand Road Studio in London, England from June 10-13, 2011 is offered.
- Textual PREFERENCE. Booth, Hannah // Design Week;7/4/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p19
Explores the role of graphic design in three exhibitions in England. 'BP Portrait Award 2002,' at the National Portrait Gallery in London; 'Head On,' at the Science Museum in London; Exhibition at the Social History Gallery of the National Mining Museum in Wakefield.
- The cooper-hewitt. // Advertising Age's Creativity;Oct96, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p10
Presents information on New York's National Design Museum's `Mixing Messages: Graphic Design in Contemporary Culture,' exhibit from October 1996 through February 1997. Reference to the Burton snowboards catalog.
- On-Type exhibition. // Creative Review;Jul2013, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p12
The article reviews the exhibition "On-Type: Texts on Typography," on view at the Bauhaus Archive Museum in Berlin, Germany.
- Living by design. Ewen, S. // Art in America;Jun90, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p68
Discusses the Walker Art Center's exhibition `Graphic Design in America: A Visual Language History,' and how graphic design has influenced America and designers are serving advertising and commerce.
- Highlights from MICAD '95. // Design News;5/8/95, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p22
Reports on the 1995 MICAD Show in Paris, France. Includes the debut of Silicon Graphics, Hewlett Packard and IBM Corp.'s virtual-reality products; Autodesk's demonstration of partners technology; Matra Datavision's introduction of its next-generation product EUCLID/Designer; Highlights on...