What price audited show attendance information?
- PPA debate focuses on risk of sponsors' editorial influence. // Campaign (UK);05/22/98, Issue 21, p3
Reports on the debate among various magazine industry officials at the Periodical Publishers' Association conference in London, England. What was discussed at the debate; Details on the names of speakers at the conference; Comments from Gill Hudson, editor-in-chief at Dennis Publishing company.
- The Periodical Publishers Association's new magazine,... // Campaign (UK);02/05/99, Issue 5, p20
Describes the magazine of Periodical Publishers Association called `PPA Business-2-Business.'
- Pass4press gets Enfocus tick. Ward, Gareth // Printing World;10/28/2002, Vol. 280 Issue 4, p4
Reports the endorsement of Enfocus Certified PDF route for printing purposes by the Periodical Publishers' Association in Great Britain. Required standard of Enfocus; Features of the required standard; Citations of other countries endorsing Certified PDF.
- The Periodical Publishers Association, with... // Campaign;01/29/99, Issue 4, p16
Announces that the Periodical Publishers Association will launch a service for members who want to develop interactive media products in Great Britain.
- New body to serve e-publishers. // New Media Age;7/25/2002, p2
Reports that the Association of Online Publishers (AOP) in Great Britain has been formed by members of the Periodical Publishers Association interactive arm. Initial focus of AOP.
- Six of the best. Considine, Pippa // Campaign (UK);02/05/99, Issue 5, p40
Provides information on six of the best customer magazines in Great Britain according to the Periodical Publishers Association. Includes `HN'; `You & Yours'; `In Front'; `Colour'; Topics of discussion; Number of subscribers; Circulation; Price; Outlets.
- For the record. // Campaign (UK);10/31/97, Issue 44, p24
Reports that Great Britain Ministry for Public Health's minister Tessa Jowell has met magazine publishers and editors at the Periodical Publisher Association.
- PPA proposes proofing standard. Ward, Gareth // Printing World;11/6/2003, Vol. 284 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the proposed proofing standard of the Periodical Publishers Association in Great Britain.
- PPA calls for competition against `costly' Royal Mail. Whitfield, Paul // Marketing (00253650);12/9/1999, p4
Reports on the results of a survey commissioned by the Periodical Publishers Association, which found out that the RoyalMail postal service in Great Britain is costly, inflexible and ripe for a competitor to launch against it.