Textiles look to the future
- An invitation to the United States. // Furniture/Today;1/28/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p36
Reports on the invitation of Messe Frankfurt Inc. for the Heimtextil 2003 in the United States.
- Heimtextil Americas to draw 130 suppliers. // Home Textiles Today;05/22/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p4
Announces the holding of the Heimtextil Americas, an exhibition for home textiles and fabric suppliers, at the Miami Beach Convention Center, Florida from May 24 to May 26, 2000. Sponsorship of Messe Frankfurt Inc.; Presentation of trends for the next decade; Focus of seminars in the exhibit.
- New Heimtex show in India slated for fall. // Home Textiles Today;02/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p28
Reports on Heimtextil sponsor Messe Frankfurt's plan to co-host a trade fair to be called Heimtextil TexStyles India in October 2000 in New Delhi, India. India Trade Promotion Organization's co-sponsorship of the event; Expected number of exhibitors and show visitors.
- 10th TECHTEXTIL exhibition. Pandian, S.P.; Nair, G.P. // Colourage;Jul2003, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p97
Highlights the major exhibitors and products at Messe Frankfurt GmbH's 2003 Techtextil trade show. Fibre-spinning polymers from Ticona; Machinery presented by Jakob WeiB & SÃ¶hne; Intelligent fabrics showcased by Sofileta Advanced Textiles.
- Techtextil North America Nearing Capacity. McCurry, John W. // Textile World;Dec99, Vol. 149 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the launching of Techtextil North America, a technical textile show in Atlanta, Georgia to be held on March 22-25, 2000. Role of Messe Frankfurt Inc. in organizing the show; Companies that will participate in the event; Importance of the show.
- Messe Frankfurt offers Heimtextil invite to U.S. // Home Textiles Today;1/28/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p15
Reports the return of Messe Frankfurt to the Partner Country program for Heimtextil 2003. Invitation of the United States to the Partner Country; Reason for the firm's break from the program.
- Exhibitors rethinking Heimtex presence. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;1/22/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p74
The article reports that exhibitors at the Heimtextil fabric show in Frankfurt, Germany have been rethinking the value of exhibiting at the show because of light attendance. They have concluded that other shows, such as Maison and Objet in Paris, France and the Proposte and Decosit shows in...
- Textile Days India gets overwhelming response. // Indian Textile Journal;Nov2006, Vol. 117 Issue 2, p143
The article highlights the 2006 Textile Days India textiles trade fair in Mumbai, India. The trade show combined the Heimtextil India home fashion textiles exhibition and the Texworld India apparel fabrics and accessories exhibition. In a speech delivered at the event's inaugural ceremony, Messe...
- Techtextil: Showcase For New Ideas And Products. Rupp, Jürg // Textile World;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 161 Issue 4, p42
The article reports on the success of Techtextil, an exhibit of new products and ideas in the international textile industry by the International Trade Fair for Technical Textiles and Nonwovens. Since it was launched in 1985 in Frankfurt, Germany, it stood still as the leading exhibition...