ONdigital logo marks history
- ONdigital launch date imminent. // Marketing Week;9/3/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p12
States that ONdigital is expecting to complete its systems integration tests in the week of September 6, 1998. Information on the establishment of Carlton and Granada; Announcement made by Rival BSkyB regarding its launch of SkyDigital on October 1, 1998; Information on some of the channels...
- Dems just want to have fun. // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Apr97, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p9
Presents a theme logo of the political group. Award won by the logo; Its designer.
- Kyle unveils 'branding' options. Nelson, Beth // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);9/19/2007, Vol. 104 Issue 24, p1B
The article reports on the unveiling of the four proposed logos for the branding plan of the city of Kyle in Texas.
- Does your company really need a new logo? Mandell, Mel // World Trade;Sep98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p68
Discusses how to introduce a revised or new corporate logo. Inappropriate reasons for modifying or replacing corporate logos; Appropriate times of introducing a new logo; Potential financial losses in untimely introduction of corporate logos; Caution on creating too simple or too complex logos.
- Change at the Top. Larson, Virginia // North & South;Apr2012, Issue 313, p12
The article discusses the journal's new logo which better reflects the journal's commitment to New Zealand investigative journalism and photography.
- Ask Sarah. Watts, Sarah // Director;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p71
The article provides an answer to the question on the best way to protect a company's logo, particularly in Great Britain.
- New Puerto Rico logo in the works. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;12/23/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 50, p4
The article reports on the evaluation of the near-final graphic design concepts for a Puerto Rico logo by the Puerto Rican government.
- Buy me, I'm natural and harmonious. // Oregon Business Magazine;Jul98, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p50
Focuses on research conducted by Pamela Henderson and Joseph Cote, marketing professors at two campuses in the Washington State University relating to company logos. Identification of a logo which may be best for companies which are now opening; Information on the logo used by The Prudential...
- Region captured in memorable logo design. Riley, Tom // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/24/2003-3/3/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p2
Reports on Rockland Riverfront Communities Council's logo that captured the region in memorable design in New York State. Use of the logo to advertise the Council's efforts and activities; Creator of the logo; Brief description of the Council; Council's mission.