Tektronix wins design award
- T&MW announces winners of 2012 Best in Test AWARDS. // Test & Measurement World;Mar2012, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p22
The article announces the winners of the Best in Test 2012 including the Test Product of the Year was won by the MDO4000 Mixed Domain Oscilloscope from Tektronix Inc., the Test of Time award was presented to Spirent TestCenter from Spirent Communications PLC and Test Engineer of the Year award...
- The envelope, please. RG // Electronic Design;11/8/99, Vol. 47 Issue 23, p52
Reports on the top honors received by Toshiba, Sony and Tektronix at the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Technical Emmy Awards held in New York, New York. Award given to Toshiba and Sony for the development of the DVD; Award received by Tektronix for its MTS100/200 Series MPEG...
- Tek's TDS7000 series of scopes named top Test Product of the Year. // Test & Measurement World;Apr2001, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p11
Focuses on the January 2001 presentation of the Best in Test Awards and John Fluke Sr. Memorial Award by 'Test and Measurement World' magazine. Readers' selection of the Tektronix TDS7000 series of digital oscilloscopes as product of the year; Presentation of the 2001 John Fluke Sr. Memorial...
- ULTIMATE PRODUCTS. Pell, Rich // EDN;4/5/2012, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p38
The article announces the recipients of the 2012 UBM Electronics Annual Creativity in Electronics (ACE) Awards for Ultimate Products, including the LPC11U00 microcontrollers from NXP Semiconductors, the MDO4000 mixed-domain oscilloscope from Tektronix and the TMP006 temperature sensor from Texas...
- ISC Expo readies for Chicago. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p45
Focuses on the ISC Expo/Chicago 98, which will be held from May 31 and June 1, at Navy Pier in Chicago. Information on what will be on display at the show; Comments from Eileen Baird, industry vice president for Association Expositions and Services, managers and producers of the event; What the...
- News from Scan-Tech. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Presents several news announcements featured in the 1998 Scan-Tech show. Includes Quad II's release of video series to help explain bar code, EDI and EC technologies; Symbol Technologies Inc.'s signing of an agreement with Verbex Voice Systems to sell Verbex's industrial speech recognition...
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p5
Editorial. Comments on the Millennium exhibition at Greenwich, England. Torrid debate and rumor-mongering about the event's budget; Targeted business sponsorship amount.
- Millennium show to profit business. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Feb97, p6
Focuses on the events industry's cautious support for the Millennium exhibition in Greenwich, England. Boost to the events business; Attracting revenues across the board; Political debate over project details.
- In pursuit of Pink Pound. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p8
Focuses on the launching of FUSED, an exhibition targeted at the gay and gay friendly market in Great Britain. Estimated worth of the gay market annually; Interactive format of the event. INSET: Pink economy facts..