Mitsubishi set for its biggest-ever stand
- New look from Mitsubishi. // Automotive News;12/1/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5742, p4
Presents a drawing of the Mitsubishi Motors sporty concept automobile to be unveiled at the North American International Auto Show in January 1998.
- NEWS: FLASH. // AutoWeek;9/5/2005, Vol. 55 Issue 36, p4
This article presents several developments related to the automobile industry, as of September 5, 2005. Ford Motor Co.'s Jaguar division's next-generation XK coupe will make its world debut at the upcoming Frankfurt motor show, in Frankfurt, Germany, but to pique consumers' interest the luxury...
- Mitsubishi's three pillars of European survival. Lewis, Anthony // Automotive Industries;Sep2002, Vol. 182 Issue 9, p13
Describes the operational status of automobile maker Mitsubishi Motors in Europe as of September 2002. Plan of the company to overcome its European struggles; Decline in the market share of the Japanese automaker; Reason for its poor performance in the region.
- Mitsubishi outlines growth plan. Treece, James B. // Automotive News;5/1/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5872, p8
Outlines Mitsubishi Motors Corp.'s growth plans. Shift of its focus from cutbacks and cost cutting to growth; Target sales increase in the United States market; Launching of a small car in Europe and Japan with DaimlerChrysler AG.
- Portugal gets Mitsubishi truck plant. Treece, James B. // Automotive News;4/8/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5653, p18
Reports that Mitsubishi Motor Corporation will boost its Portuguese plant capacity to 20,000 Canter trucks annually. Name of this venture; When it was established; Number of trucks shipped annually to European countries by Mitsubishi Motors.
- Bond, James Bond; No, it's Runge. // Automotive News;1/27/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6022, p6
Presents news briefs related to the automobile industry as of January 27, 2003. Reason for plans of automaker Mitsubishi Motors Corp. to donate a share of its sales to the Kaeng Krachan National Park; Categories in which Wendelin Wiedeking, chief executive officer of Porche stood first to be...
- Mitsubishi cuts will hit U.S. hard. Treece, James B.; Chappell, Lindsay; Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;11/9/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5792, p4
Focuses on Mitsubishi Motors Corp.'s restructuring of its automobile business. Profit goals of the company under its `Renewal Mitsubishi 2001' plan; Market performance of the company for the half year ended September 30, 1998; Mitsubishi's plans for its sales and manufacturing arms.
- Mitsubishi debt hits Europe. Treece, James // Automotive News Europe;01/17/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p1
Highlights the restructuring plan of automobile company, Mitsubishi Motors Corporation from April 2000 to March 2004. Information on the restructuring plan; Three key markets which are the focus of the foundation of the plan; Debt reduction goal of Mitsubishi.
- Mitsubishi seeks cure for European 'headache'. Treece, James B. // Automotive News Europe;06/19/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p16
Deals with the problems faced by Japanese automobile manufacturer, Mitsubishi Motors Corp. in its European and Australian operations. Details on the company's European operations; Information on the company's annual Australian vehicle sales; Growth strategies of the company.