Home launch planned
- Chicago O'Hare Show Celebrates 25th Anniversary. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Aug2000, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p71
Celebrates the 25th anniversary of Chicago O'Hare Summer Antiques Show and Sale of Bob Smith and Dolphin Promotions Inc. in August 2000 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois.
- DIARY. // Design Week;4/1/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p12
Reports on developments related to design as of April 2004. Celebration of the Contemporary Kebab Culture Month by the Cinnamon Club in London; Opening of the Surfaces Show at the Business Design Centre; Popularity of making designs in bananas in Australia.
- IN BRIEF. // Event;Apr2002, p7
Presents updates on the exhibition industry in Great Britain as of April 2002. Information on the Scottish Outdoor Show held at the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre; Sale of the corporate hospitality business Keith Prowse of Wembley company; Details of the Daily Telegraph House &...
- Bosses confirm the NEC is up for grabs. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2014, Issue 5876, p10
The article announces that National Exhibition Centre Ltd. (NEC Group), one of the famous venues for British interiors and furniture trade event, is offered for sale to finance legal claims on equal pay worth more than Â£ one billion.
- Back in the Good Ole Days Part III. Underwood, Rusty // Grand Saline Sun (TX);6/20/2013, Vol. 116 Issue 25, p4
The article presents the author's insights regarding the annual tractor parade in Como-Pickton in Texas, sale of dairy business and choosing the good cows for milking.
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;Feb99, p10
Covers news briefs on some exhibitions as of February 1999. Number of attendees during the 12th Norwegian International Tourism and travel Trade Fair; Launching of the furniture and floor coverings brochure at the Internet site of P&O Exhibition Services; Added attraction at the Country Living...
- NEC Group optimistic over sale. PAKINKIS, TOM // Music Week;3/14/2014, Issue 60, p2
The article reports that the management of the British company National Exhibition Centre (NEC) Group Ltd. has been optimistic over the sale of the company to private investors which allows the company to take risks in developing dynamic business services to its clients in Great Britain.
- Untitled. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Aug2004, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p10
Presents news briefs on conference and exhibition venues in Great Britain as of August 2004. Acquisition of the Ramada Encore Swansea Bay hotel by Pearl Hotels Ltd.; Launch of Christmas packages by the Brewery; Information on the Chester & Cheshire conference showcase.
- SUPPLIER NEWS. // Dairy Foods;Dec2005, Vol. 106 Issue 12, p20
The article reports developments related to the food industry in the U.S. as of December 2005. Truck Body is entering the dairy arena with a new series of quality-engineered, premium refrigerated van bodies that will provide food and dairy fleets. Carlisle Cos. Inc. is looking to sell its...