Vauxhall hypes new Frontera
- This week's videos. Watson, Mat // Auto Express;9/26/2012, Issue 1236, p25
The article announces the videos of some automobiles to be exhibited at the 2012 Paris Motor Show including the CLS Shooting Brake from Mercedes-Benz, the Vauxhall Adam, and the Jaguar F-Type Ford Mondeo.
- Aura sibling on street. // Automotive News;12/3/2007, Vol. 82 Issue 6284, p4
The article reports on the next-generation automobile Opel Vectra, which will come to the U.S. as Saturn Aura. The redesigned vehicle is built on General Motors Corp.' Epsilon 2 platform, enabling a wider and taller body. The Saturn version is expected for the 2010 model year. The Vectra is...
- Global content. // Automotive Industries;Jan1996, Vol. 176 Issue 1, p38
Presents a photograph of the Vauxhall Sintra automobile. Design features.
- Vamping the Vectra. Fraser, Brett // Motor;May98, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p14
Presents information on the improved versions of the Vauxhall/Holden Vectra automobile. Information on the models; Details on the features of the models; What improvements have been made to the models; Cost of the automobiles.
- Caterham keeps it simple. Cropley, Steve // Autocar;9/18/2013, p23
The article offers the author's insights on the Frankfurt, Germany motor show on September 17, 2013. The author says that the exhibit featured 150 car launches. He cites several automobiles featured at the exhibition including the BMW i3s, Vauxhall Insignia, and Merc S-class. He mentions the...
- Vive le Vivaro! // Truck & Driver;Nov2002, p16
Features the mechanical design of Vauxhall Vivaro van. Performance level of the van; Distinct appearance of the vehicle; Capacity of the van.
- Vauxhall debuts Internet to launch new car. // Precision Marketing;4/18/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p2
Announces Vauxhall's release of its first online film designed to boost awareness of its sports car VX220 Turbo. Aim of the film to give visitors a feel of excitement of driving the new motor.
- WHEELS FOR WORK: A USERS' GUIDE. Williams, Ron // Accountancy;Jun89, Vol. 103 Issue 1150, p120
Focuses on building a better cost-controlled company car policy. Maintenance cost of several automobiles; Features of the Vauxhall Cavalier 1.6.
- Vauxhall shifts to media-neutral stance. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);12/19/2002, p9
Reports on the creation of a single integrated marketing division by automotive firm Vauxhall, part of General Motors, in its drive towards restructuring its marketing department. Previous job profile of the person who heads the new division; Effectiveness of the changed structure according to...